Unluckiest premium hand?

CaptainMooti

CaptainMooti

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Share your unluckiest premium hands out here, guys!
Mine personally is KK, always seem to be up against someone with Aces or AK that hits the Ace from space..
Your turn..

M

madmandown

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, i totally agree but there are steps to make it more clearer weather to allin or just call and see the flop and take decision accordingly. 1) i think is early stage of the game when we have 100 or 100+ bb stake than its more or less clear that opponent can allin with QQ or better but sometimes with 10 10 but still nobody knows. 2) player type see what he does from preflop to postflop and see where is he making mistakes 3) adapt as blind increases fee minutes later so need to adapt.

reska11

reska11

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mine personally is KK, always seem to be up against someone with Aces or AK that hits the Ace from space..
Your turn..
I have to agree with you.
KK is a very unlucky hand for me too.
Especially if I'm in the small blinds position.
But it is very difficult not to play that hand.
If the situation is that someone before you went All In it is hard to just fold KK.
It often happens that someone with a smaller hand pair such as 44 or 33 hit the third card right on the flop.

afecho

afecho

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
AK has seemed so strong on so many occasions for me and has burned me too many times. I tend to limp it now just to save myself the frustration later. easier to walk away if I don't have much invested.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't say at all that I have some kind of premium card that regularly plays well. After all, not only the cards affect, but also the ability to play. And this is at least a huge experience and a good theoretical base, psychological training and bankroll management are important factors.

emejota23

emejota23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for my pair of AA, all in before the flop, and lose. JaJaJaJaJa :D

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I am not going to back down with AA or KK. The type of hands I dread to see on a pre flop all in are smaller suited broadway cards, QJ, QT JT. I have lost to those cards more than any other group since they have multiple straight and flush combos.

Jim

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I don't like the AK hand. I only hit the flop once out of three. In second place - QQ. Once out of three, an overcard hits the flop.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well recently the AA ,maybe I lost all my chips 10 times cause of AA .

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
QQ, the draw always shows an A/K.

Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yes KK

At the beginning of a game I got KK
I decided to raise from 100 blind to 440
I get a call and on the flop hit 3 kings so I bet the pot and get a call
I lost. My opponent had 5 2 and hit the wheel.

Just another frustrating day at pokerstars

HTML

HTML

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TM
Chips
I'm used to such a failure. there is no guaranteed card in poker.

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ladies and jiggities. Just seems more than often I find myself with regret and revisiting what I could have done differently. I can safely say through the years I have played them nearly every way. Sometimes it is fine but more often than not.....here comes an Ace or King on the flop...:(

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your turn..
I think the most unfortunate pocket pair for me at the moment is QQ. I may be overestimating the strength of this hand quite a bit and playing it too aggressively. Too many very good tournament final table stacks have been lost with this hand.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
!00% agree, dread getting KK, but I play them anyway. 4 or 5 bet to start, no ace on the flop, I go all in.

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yes KK

At the beginning of a game I got KK
I decided to raise from 100 blind to 440
I get a call and on the flop hit 3 kings so I bet the pot and get a call
I lost. My opponent had 5 2 and hit the wheel.

Just another frustrating day at PokerStars
:eek::eek: lol that sucks but if you keep playing long enough it will happen again, and worse...:D

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
For me the most unlucky hand KK They have taken me many times when they connect the A

J

Joselmb31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think there is nothing worse than having AA in UTG, ending up going all in and 3 villains call from behind. I've had to live it a couple of times and they always end up losing, I think he only wins 13% of the time and it's very annoying.

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
JJ. I don't know if it counts as premium in your list, but feels like I've lost more than I won with this hand.

P

povelitelbz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think exactly the same. All in with cowboys usually accept only rockets, or do not accept at all.

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Ladies and jiggities. Just seems more than often I find myself with regret and revisiting what I could have done differently. I can safely say through the years I have played them nearly every way. Sometimes it is fine but more often than not.....here comes an Ace or King on the flop...:(

I will not shove all in with QQ or JJ preflop. I will usually call a shove with QQ and sometimes with JJ. I want to see the flop with those hands and then decide how to play. Since I started doing that I have decreased the times I get stacked substantially . Took me a while and lots of pain to figure out this is my best line of play. I will limp on occasion with these hands UTG for balance reasons.

Jim

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My worst experiences always occurred with AA, I even posted this information, despite having said not to bet on hands with AA anymore, I always fall into temptation and end up betting, and chaos comes, losing

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
AA! It's impressive how many time i lost with this hand, i got out two times in the same tournament at GGpoker with this hand, my worst hand to play was JJ now it is AA! I know mathematically it is the best starting hand in poker, but i'm so unlucky with it!

testing826

testing826

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i myseft lose mosty with AA ,never fails to lose lol even in sunday million

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
of course AA :)), unbelievable how many times I can lose with this hand:)

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands