Things that help you play better

B

bsamra

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don’t play above your limit. And just b/c you are not playing for a lot of money think of it as you are playing upgrade… when u win you can raise limits.

Don’t loose money then think you can win it at the higher stakes.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi Friend.

I see poker streamers, currently I see one who plays micro limits, just like me and thanks to him I am learning to survive until I can level up.

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when i have slept well and am not tired / sleepy , also silence or good relaxing music

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
coffee to improve my focus, energy drinks for my stamina.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Focus, the less distraction the better.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to review some hands from the previous day just to get the brain going.

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
IMO, removing any kind of distraction while playing poker is key, focus and concentration will for sure improve your results... I guess it depends on the person too as some are pretty good at multitasking but I think it's just way better to pay attention to the tables and try your best to make some 'notes' on your opponents and for sure the good results will come $$$

inox73

inox73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
being sober concentrated and motivated for me it is so:
so more high the entry so more concentrated and attentive I am

No Risk No Fun lets rock the Pokeruniverse CardsChatCommunity

CCC 4 ever :p c u @ the table and GG

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
During the game, no one and nothing should distract the player. A good mood and pleasant music will surely help to play well. to win the tournament.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It helps me to play better, the game plan, that is, the adoption of standard decisions. Eliminate distractions such as the phone.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Exercising my patience helps me a lot to improve my performance in the game of poker.

M

mp3player

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best time to play is in the morning when you have rested because late at night you will starty to playing multiple tourneys getting eliminated makes you tilt and play sloppy then end up losing everything. Only take away is that most tourney happens at night so if you do play at night start playing at night only not after then night

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing when not tired. Playing on a day off work. Playing with no distractions.

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is critical to eliminate any distractions while playing poker. Focus and attention will undoubtedly boost your outcomes.
Playing well will undoubtedly be aided by a positive attitude and pleasant music as well, especially classical music.

If you're a classical music fan, you already know how Beethoven, Vivaldi, and Bach's musical styles can take you to another world.
For some, these masterpieces are nothing more than a music played in the doctor's waiting room.

Regardless of your feelings on classical music, research suggests that it can have a favorable impact on the brain in a variety of ways, from memory enhancement to relaxation. :smile:

skavenger

skavenger

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
watch streamers poker players, its a best way.

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
remember to always play with fresh brain and well relaxed.

nice try is to watch youtubers, twitch players, sing upo to some school, talk with friends.

remeber to sleep wel, do not drink alcohol.
get a good mind set, remember that is a game with big variance so most of time you will loose when you play mtt.

remembet to have a banktrol managment at leat 500 buy ins best more comfortable is 1000 buy ins.

try after session choose A 5 HARDEST POTS and put to some software and ask computer how play perfectly.

scottychase

scottychase

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good rest, high calorie meal and a cup of coffee.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
In the game of poker, we have to find our own winning style that works for us, then we too will be successful