pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
i can play my best poker when i am listen good music and i have a glass of juice beside me :)

jj77jwj

jj77jwj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
online poker is definitely different then playing in a live game online anything can happen so dont think you are good till you play in a live game and win

DPo320

DPo320

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tend to Be focused while listening to podcasts, so that's what I do most.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The focus on the game helps you to have good readings at the tables, I also see where I made the mistake and I try not to do it again, that is, if my game movement was the best or the worst, I try to correct my lines of play Yes, I have failed, but if I check the hand and my movement was good, I don't get carried away by the result, because sometimes in poker the variance plays against you and other times in your favor.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Being able to export data and study about any thing I desire using Excel helps me tremendously

pokercuttlefish

pokercuttlefish

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
play better

cant play poker. less stress when my poker hating wife aint bitchin. neighbors aint useing their loud leaf blowers. when im short stacked near the bubble. when i just got outplayed. when someone is watching. when i have fewer tables open. when im playing with someone elses money. when im sober. when i check my hole cards. when i listen to the pros advice. when i dont chase. when im big stack. when i look good and feel good.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Maintain your passion for the game, whatever that means specifically to you is what is required for you to accomplish the best possible outcome and use of your valuable time. Passion gives you the focus and drive to persevere the swings of poker.

GDubs13

GDubs13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The biggest thing for me lately, is making sure I am getting enough sleep!! Sometimes I have tried to play when I didn't have very much sleep the night before or I hadn't had much sleep for several nights prior to playing and it really affects my play. I think I tilt much easier and I make poor decisions that I wouldn't normally make!... There is a lot that goes into making sure I am playing well but lately this has been the biggest factor for me.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me is to study poker.
Nowadays, you can watch several videos on internet or watch some live streams.

TheIpS

TheIpS

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To my mind it is concentracion and focus. I lose a lot when I work and play poker, or watch a movie, that is, I am not focused on the game, I play so fun.
Yes, analyzing your game is very useful, many are lazy to do it.
Watching the video, I think, will not help me, since now I am playing micro-stakes, and I cannot find good videos on them.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
concentration and player play seriously.....i men not going all the time all in.....

C

Chel_nv

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems to me that math training also helps to improve the game of poker.

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love Dnegs videos on YT, as he explains a lot, when and why he made which decision. A hand is not the same in every situation, so the insight of the thinking and decision process is very important.

G

Gabyenilo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
play music when job poker

The profission poker is necessary complete with listening music because relax the mind and others distraction, the game exercise the mind, very good together, more cash the bank

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
For me is have a lot of energy, slept well, make some pphysical exercise, have a goos level of water at my organizm, good eat, possitive thinking, work hard to analyize a 5 hardest spot of my session, talk with better player than I about my 5 hardest spots. i think is all.

Nochaser

Nochaser

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my case, watching videos of professionals playing in tournaments, helps me a lot to think about my game and how to play a certain situation and with you? What works?

I find that studying poker and exercising helps me to play live MTT better.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
honestly, i just need luck. i wouldn't change a thing in my play.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Cross your fingers before all-in - sometimes it helps)))
In fact, if you just go with the flow, you will never catch up with those with oars !!! Therefore, any actions, whether it is watching a training video or analyzing the distribution, will definitely help you to improve the game !!!

D

DaHawk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Overall just being mentally prepared. Like being in a good place Overall. Stress free in my other aspects in life. If all is goo# it allows focus. Oh, and good rest is a much.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey!
In my case, this is a good mood and complete focus on the game, without distractions.

L

lhmove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Discipline and focus , and just stop playing when you are bored .

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Careful observation and study of the table helps a lot. Also, movement according to the selected game plan and its compliance or exceeding the schedule ;). Also useful to study your bad actions at the table, preferably after the end of the game, when you see and understand, how, where and when you made a mistake + write her it down for the future! ;)