Is there a luck factor in poker? Check it out here.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I think this has happened to everyone a thousand times.... poker is a game of odds not guaranteed outcomesđź‘Ť

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
luck is 90% a factor at poker no matter how good u are at the game.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this happens at least once everyday..lol
Nowadays I really don't care anymore, I know this will always happens and if I want still to play poker I just need to accept and don't let bad beats ruins my poker mind.

waisichy

waisichy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Just keep making the right calls and overtime you can make the luck work for you. But it takes a lot of hands and time to review that you are doing the right things.

Grzegorz00pl

Grzegorz00pl

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I think that there will be a lot of publications here since all players, without exception, had losses with pocket aces, while at the same time, all players, without exception, won against pocket pair :as4::ac4: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
IT is good to have AA, but I think it's better to have AKs, AQs, AJs; A10s. Only few players show IT.
...and only that few players never show their hands when they are bluffing, because we don't call them.

L

Lesley J

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
Luck in poker is like rolling a dice. Sometimes, you roll it and get a good number, and that's lucky. Other times, not so much. But don't worry, it's not just about luck; it's also about how well you know the game and how you play it. So, keep practicing, and you'll get better at it!

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Luck is really necessary, there's no way to win a tournament without it!

Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
A szerencsefaktor egyértelműen ott van a játékban. Legalább 50-50% a tudás és a szerencse aránya. Ha a legtöbb kulcspartit elbukod, veszítesz. Hiába nyersz többet a kis partikon.

R

Rudo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think luck is very important, sometimes 2 aces lose on small cards

MathMDI

MathMDI

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
As much as the luck factor can hinder you in these cases of very good hands, what will be most fundamental in your game is game analysis and emotional control. There have been several cases in which I folded with very good games because I knew I would be held hostage to this "luck".

P

Panda19977

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is, and it’s not small