stupid things players say

W

wozzinator

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When everyone folds to the BB who then chases the rabbit with 72o. It's really annoying, and wastes time.

When I'm a shortstacked SB and go all in with my T9s to steal, and the BB folds but shows his 72o. Oh so you were gonna call my all in if you had Ax? Annoying.

When I'm shortstacked SB and medium CO who likes to steal raises 3x the BB and I go all in with my T9s and they happen to have AK and obviously I proceed to loose. The chatbox will say donk, terrible, fish etc. Sigh. Like I didn't know I was only a 35% favorite.

And the best part, when I'm shortstacked SB and CO raises 3x the BB, I go all in with my T9s to face off with their AK and win the hand and knock them out. The chatbox will be full of donk, terrible, omg so stupid, f***ing c***t.

C

CaptainKout

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"youre negative ev in life"

"you'll never get out the trailer park playing like that"

"people should't be this tough at 2 cent 4 cent, I miss full tilt."

"why don't you try beating me with good play a**hole"

"I've folded 3 sets in a row" (bull shit!!)

I get pretty distracted by the chatbox. lol.

TEG2300

TEG2300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the stupidest things I hear are berating players for bad plays. I understand you are frustrated no one likes losing, we only make money on people making mistakes. So why attempt to stop some one from doing it.
I had a friend who would do this some times I used to tell him to stop tapping the class.
Ultimately I think that insulting some ones p[lay is not only immature but has a negative E.V. overall.
What do you guys think?

talking2rocks911

talking2rocks911

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This site is rigged.

I hate that.. why on earth do they care who wins, they get theirs either way.
Some say to promote bigger pots, but I've seen crazy ppl go all in with 83 off suit, so I think the action promotes itself.

I just don't get it.

oacnaf

oacnaf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This site is rigged.

ROFL.. hahahaha so true, its disgusting how much I hear that, especially in the low/micro omaha tables.. a lot of people have NO idea how to play omaha, and get rocked 99/100 times they sit down, its not the site, you're just a dumbass

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ROFL.. hahahaha so true, its disgusting how much I hear that, especially in the low/micro omaha tables.. a lot of people have NO idea how to play omaha, and get rocked 99/100 times they sit down, its not the site, you're just a dumbass

I like this guy!!!!

imafin

imafin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After the chase with no results, and before the "this site is Fn rigged". Its usually "well i had good pot odds". Yee Haw___

coyotegal

coyotegal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not really stupid for him to say what he did.
Sure you were short, and KJos looks good to go all-in with, provided you're first to open the pot, calling is somewhat not the right move IMO.
Some may say different but I'm a big nit. :)
Well I guess ya had to be there.. I was next up for bb and would have had to go all in with what ever. All this aside, why say anything at all. I looked the dude up at sharkscope and his stats were way worse than mine, so, like me, he is no pro. In the end , why even say anything rude or STUPID when you win someones stack? It could have easily went the other way.. So , I politely disaggree... I think it's stupid to say things like that and especially, when your stats tell the world that your not a winning player. If his stats would have looked good, It wouldn't have sounded so stupid to me. After all, it was a freeroll with one winner for a 1.20 cent ticket, eh....

SicKBeATz

SicKBeATz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was just in a sng blinds 25/50 I have QQ and min raised with one limper in front. Rest of the table folds except the limper. Board A78 I c bet the flop get called turn 4 we check river is a K we check. He shows A5. There was a guy at the table that said "see you should of bet more preflop so he would fold" so I go on to tell him if I bet more preflop A5 limper is still calling unless it's a ridiculous overbet therefore giving my hand no value and actually I lost the minimum. This guy was also raising 10plus times the bb everytime he would raise and continued to say I was bad for not overbetting preflop so I could of made him fold and taken down the 75 chips from the blinds wtf lol, I guess his strategy is overbet like a madman and hope everyone folds to him preflop all the time, I bet he gets mad when someone wakes up with a hand against him.

Last edited:
coyotegal

coyotegal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was just in a sng blinds 25/50 I have QQ and min raised with one limper in front. Rest of the table folds except the limper. Board A78 I c bet the flop get called turn 4 we check river is a K we check. He shows A5. There was a guy at the table that said "see you should of bet more preflop so he would fold" so I go on to tell him if I bet more preflop A5 limper is still calling unless it's a ridiculous overbet therefore giving my hand no value and actually I lost the minimum. This guy was also raising 10plus times the bb everytime he would raise and continued to say I was bad for not overbetting preflop so I could of made him fold and taken down the 75 chips from the blinds wtf lol, I guess his strategy is overbet like a madman and hope everyone folds to him preflop all the time, I bet he gets mad when someone wakes up with a hand against him.
Ya, I get a real kick out of these types.... I think they truely believe they are the bomb at the table and say all kinds of stupid things such as this... Alot of times, when one of these 'posers' start up, I'll go to sharkscope and look up their stats and I have to say that 95% of them have a normal score and have lost way more money than they have ever won.... The good thing about these players are when you have the nuts, they usually give you their money without thinking twice! lol

Worak

Worak

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
"haha you donk" after I had flopped a STRFL with 108s in the BB against his flopped NF after him limping A6s utg +1.

SofaKingCrazy

SofaKingCrazy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Too many to remember really but my latest good laugh was being called a....

c*c* sucking ni**er

last time i checked race isn't mentioned in a profile so i found this to be quite hilarious and replied:

if i wanted your lip i would wiggle my zipper

:evil:

flatcaller

flatcaller

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate when people loose a pot via suck out and then say all the "mistakes" the winner of the pot made (out of frustration) rather then just letting it slide and taking his or her money later. Instead people complain and the player stops being retardo.

coyotegal

coyotegal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the stupidest things I hear are berating players for bad plays. I understand you are frustrated no one likes losing, we only make money on people making mistakes. So why attempt to stop some one from doing it.
I had a friend who would do this some times I used to tell him to stop tapping the class.
Ultimately I think that insulting some ones p[lay is not only immature but has a negative E.V. overall.
What do you guys think?

I aggree 100 % I don't want to teach anyone at poker, something they don't already know! lol

coyotegal

coyotegal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Karma, Karma...lol

this guy goes all in with 10 10.. my stack was dwindling and the blinds were about to eat me alive so I followed all in with kj os. He wins and then starts saying how stupid i was for going all in with kj os..(like I knew he had 10 10 and there was no way KJ os could beat it but being a stupid chick.....i went all in anyway...hahah).. he was still talking about it after i lost all my chips (I hung out for a lil while after loosing) Its just funny when people act like their the only ones who really know how to play.....
Not really stupid for him to say what he did.Sure you were short, and KJos looks good to go all-in with, provided you're first to open the pot, calling is somewhat not the right move IMO.Some may say different but I'm a big nit.

Well I guess ya had to be there.. I was next up for bb and would have had to go all in with what ever. All this aside, why say anything at all. I looked the dude up at sharkscope and his stats were way worse than mine, so, like me, he is no pro. In the end , why even say anything rude or STUPID when you win someones stack? It could have easily went the other way.. So , I politely disaggree... I think it's stupid to say things like that and especially, when your stats tell the world that your not a winning player. If his stats would have looked good, It wouldn't have sounded so stupid to me. After all, it was a freeroll with one winner for a 1.20 cent ticket, eh....
Well, talking about a bad call! hahahaha! Same player, another game....the rude player I speak of goes all in and get his a double s beat by the same hand he got me with... and I got to see it! Yowza! Talk about Karma! At the time he got me with 10 10, we were all in PREFLOP as well, but at least I had KJ... I didn't try to push with nothing at all! ......Oh and I didn't say a thing... It was as sweet as it was gonna get, just getting to watch this player get their pay back!@
I scratched out the other players names, including the rude player, in the spirit of good sportsmanship...but this is way too cool and funny and I just couldn't help but post it! lol

Attachments

• fermented1.jpg
    fermented1.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
G

gazrosenau

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, talking about a bad call! hahahaha! Same player, another game....the rude player I speak of goes all in and get his a double s beat by the same hand he got me with... and I got to see it! Yowza! Talk about Karma! At the time he got me with 10 10, we were all in PREFLOP as well, but at least I had KJ... I didn't try to push with nothing at all! ......Oh and I didn't say a thing... It was as sweet as it was gonna get, just getting to watch this player get their pay back!@
I scratched out the other players names, including the rude player, in the spirit of good sportsmanship...but this is way too cool and funny and I just couldn't help but post it! lol
priceless

LIR0under

LIR0under

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at foxwoods 1/2

an online player who had exclusively played at pokerstars and tilt until black friday was sitting at my 1/2 and went through about 1200 bucks (me and one other guy had gotten the most of it as i was +700) , hesitated when reloading again and decided to get up. He says, "Gotta see if i can deposit on Carbon so i can play some real poker"

I almost fell off my chair laughing