EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Aren't I the lucky one, I don't drink or smoke. I exercise using my exercise bike and I am losing weight on a 2 day diet of 500 calories a day.

I have had good comments off my sisters now, instead of "OMG Sarah you are such a wide load" their very rude! Its now "Wow Sarah that diet is working you have lost all that wieght" :) Their never nice, so it must be really working!!

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ev G, do you mean that you burn 500c riding a bike or that you eating 500c a day?

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Ev G, do you mean that you burn 500c riding a bike or that you eating 500c a day?

Sorry I eat 500 calories a day for 2 days of the week.

I usually burn off about 300-400 calories on my bike, but I never use the bike on the diet day as I never have any energy :D

M

murrdog

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
throw on some motivation music and bust out sets of 25 push -ups in b/w hands while playing on-line

WeenieSVK

WeenieSVK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its still individual, but ofcourse more likely because of hours by sitting in front of computer...

Anyway I am in great shape, working out 4 days in week (I am not counting cardio), so its not neccessary to be fat, whiter than snow and out of shape when you play poker :D

scorpion1367

scorpion1367

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Eat sushi people lots of sushi....Oh and drink some red wine "I hear it's got anti oxidants in it or something.......scorp

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Eat sushi people lots of sushi....Oh and drink some red wine "I hear it's got anti oxidants in it or something.......scorp

ewwww hate wine, why can't they have them anti oxidants in lager :D

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry I eat 500 calories a day for 2 days of the week.

I usually burn off about 300-400 calories on my bike, but I never use the bike on the diet day as I never have any energy :D

Im not really a nutrition expert but i dont think that is healthy way to diet, 500c is way to low. Is some nutritionist suggest you that? Friend of mine had an diet where she eated 1200c every day and train pilates and ride a bike every other day, she lost a bunch in just 3 months

cardsking

cardsking

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont smoke weed :D while playing , injurious
Drinking is fine once in a while , it keeps you healthy :)
But really , really the one who smokes & drinks , no body can stop them, they dont stop even if they read this :)
No stoppin , only gettin High :D

I dont smoke or drink but all time high :D

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Im not really a nutrition expert but i dont think that is healthy way to diet, 500c is way to low. Is some nutritionist suggest you that? Friend of mine had an diet where she eated 1200c every day and train pilates and ride a bike every other day, she lost a bunch in just 3 months

Apparently the 2 day diet of 500 calories is supposed to be better than a diet you do everyday, you lose more. Weird but a proven fact that it works. I would never go on a everyday diet or I would try to eat my arm lol. I don't really need to lose that much weight as my doctor said my weight for my height is perfect, I'm not over or under, but I just don't like my stomach.

The 2 day diet was penned by a doctor and I am eating a lot of veg in those days, which I don't normally eat. I am surprised I don't look like a rabbit, the amount of carrots I eat is insane :D

N

Nylan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play soccer every day,
So i'm healty enough;)

T

tiantianchen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no surprise at all. And job that requires sitting in a chair for over 8 hours a day is unhealthy

scigabacsi

scigabacsi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think if all of us, players take care of ourselves, and do some kind of sport maybe 3-4 times a week there won't be any serious problem with us in the future.

K

KcWick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They had to do a study to figure this out?

Juanes1913

Juanes1913

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont smoke weed :D while playing , injurious
Drinking is fine once in a while , it keeps you healthy :)
But really , really the one who smokes & drinks , no body can stop them, they dont stop even if they read this :)
No stoppin , only gettin High :D

I dont smoke or drink but all time high :D

Leave the tobacco and smoke weed guys !! :cool: :cool:

Enzo1089

Enzo1089

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I drink and I smoke occasionally, but by no means am I at risk when it comes to the whole obesity thing. I'm 23 and I weigh 130 pounds lol. I exercise all the time though too, so maybe that counter acts the smoking and drinking? :p

T-Dubs82

T-Dubs82

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i built custom mount for my laptop on my treadmill

P

pocketacesa1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Too much stress, liquor, and food comps lol

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

I love that idea, I will have to do something similar for my exercise bike. I am too lazy for a treadmill, heck I don't even run for the bus :D

BatteredMugshot

BatteredMugshot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess I'm part of that small % thats fairly healthy. Im currently 6'2" and 175lbs. I run/walk about 10-12 miles a week. I do weightless training as well. I eat 2nds with EVERY meal and ive recorded numerous 24 hour WINNING ring game sessions at 100nl 6max this year.
I started playing poker because of my brother and his success (pre black friday). To this day, my brother maintains his shape and health. I believe he doesnt even smoke pot but once or twice a year. Whereas, I am a cigarette smoker for 14 years! (currently in the 4ht/5th attempt at quitting) and enjoy a good rip from the bong quit frequently.
Guess what im getting at, is that staying healthy isnt that hard. Its all within each and every person whether they will succome to the laziness that is paired with sitting around grinding. Instead, i feel a good workout opens the pores and clears the mind, and makes for a great pre-grind prep tool.

BatteredMugshot

BatteredMugshot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

haha..thats priceless! I'd like to look into some kind of chest tray for my laptop with a shoulder harness. Paired with some kind of wifi device i could potentially put 20 miles a day on my feet, lol. Shoot..for that matter, i could be the new Forrest Gump!:creep: :)

N

Nylan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The tournament gets a Break, so just make 20 push ups every break :D

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was obvious but now it's confirmed. The only pro that seems healthy is Negreanu, he even bring his healthy foods to eat at the tournaments.