Status
Not open for further replies.
T

THGE

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
In my poker games I did poker, fullen, flush, straight, but I never did a straight flush, and you? How much straight flush did you do?:mad:

S

skoucail

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not playing poker for a long time, but i never got a straith flush yet

Hesaf

Hesaf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my poker games I did poker, fullen, flush, straight, but I never did a straight flush, and you? How much straight flush did you do?:mad:

2 years of playing online poker but only 1 ROYAL flush.........:cool:
these are really awsome when you're in abig pot.....:)

P

paumarhas

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i've been playing for a long time. at least it seems that way. :D
i've only caught a couple, but there has been many that i chased. just couldn't avoid it, it would've been too sweet. plus pot odds got to me by then, couldn't turn my back on that chance.
once i had gotten a royale flush, but couldn't show it off since i had to bet minimum and i didn't get any action :(
good luck on catching yours. ;)

A

angelaus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3 years of playing and I got 4 royal flush.. I dont know how to load screenshots here.. I play 4-5 hours in a day with 3 tables.

Tiloke

Tiloke

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
straightflushwo2.png

anotheroneui3.png

anothersfix0.png

I actually got all of these on 3 consecutive days.
I have had more but didnt screen them.

R

ramat19

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i got straight flush once, but i didn't get lucky because no body called me. but it was a great feeling.

kolobot

kolobot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really think its unpossible to make a straight flush on the flop, never happened to me. In other words Its never happened to me, to make a straight flush with using both of my pocket cards. Still waiting for this miracle to happen and if it happens god knows I will be ready:)
by the way, thats some sweet stuff that picture 2 up there flop a straight flush against a miracle full house on the river wow thats sooo sick, nh man:D

P

pokerkid1331

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've had a couple...rare for sure

S

stridsmr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hit my first royal flush tonight with 10 players left in the $15K Guaranteed event at bodog...even got my opponent to bet into me on the river after I hit it! He folded after I raised though... :(

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Two royal flushes this week.

My first try at uploading screen shots. Hope it works.

Attachments

• RoyalFlush1.JPG
    RoyalFlush1.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 9
  • RoyalFlush2.JPG
    RoyalFlush2.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 8
P

Pyzen7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
only once for me 2, but I almost trippled up that hand and ended up winning the tournament ^^

M

Mystroman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had a straight flush on bodog but lost to a higher one. I had the bottom of four he had the top. One other time on FullTilt had a royal but no callers. I was in BB and SB was only caller hit it on 4th street and he folded. I would be awsome to hit one with a huge important pot someday.

A

angryorgans

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I Have Had A Royal Flush Before. I Have A Picture Of It But The Attachment Is Saying It Exceeds The KB Size. So If Anyone Can Figure Out How To Change That I Will Post The Picture.

TheUndertaker

TheUndertaker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just started playing poker about 3 months now so i still yet to get a straight flush or a royal flush.I hope when i do get i them aleast catch two plays all-in with big stacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full Flush Poker