Spouse upset of you playing poker?

Fieldsy

Fieldsy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My wife does not like it, so I play when she is not around. If mama ain't happy aint nobody happy.:fight: :adore:

Yup

If you win you have to spread the wealth, if you lose, mama said knock you out :argh:

spiderman637

spiderman637

RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yup

If you win you have to spread the wealth, if you lose, mama said knock you out :argh:
Hahaha.. getting sandwiched i see...:damnmate:
Life...such a dramatic thing...
:D:D:D

V

VictoriaKing

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How i got my Ex back

My husband started going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other women, I was totally devastated and confused until a friend told me about a spiritualist named Dr Mack who help people with their relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him and told him my problem, he helped me cast a love spell and after 24hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing and ever since, he has stopped going out with ladies and he is with me for good and for real. Contact Dr Mack for relationship help or marriage problem at E-mail:dr.mac @ yahoo . com.......
Victoria King, USA