So player, what kind of game do you like to play in poker the most??

M

malucado4545

Rock Star

for me the best poker and texas hold game

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Texas holdem is the one that I play the most but I have also played omaha hi / low and I am liking this modality, the variance of the game can be controlled a little more.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Awards
I usually play no limit holdem , but i like very much razz and stud :)

mushthebush

mushthebush

Rock Star
Awards
I really enjoy PLO8 (Omaha Hi/Lo), 2-7 triple draw, badeucy & badacey, razz, even open-face Chinese poker and PLO5. Unfortunately, because they are not so popular, I only get rare chances to play them so I mostly have to play Holdem, Omaha and PLO8, which I enjoy but I wish the games I mentioned and any other alternatives would be introduced into most clients for a bit more of a variety. Even Fixed limits and pot limits would be nice to have. I mean who wouldn't give them a shot at some micro-limits, rather than getting into other gambling activities, right?

All the best!

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Awards
In particular, I like Texas Hold'em and Omaha best. :jd4:

Hi.
Unfortunately, I don't have enough free time to play the games I like, so I'm focused on one direction and prefer Hold'em. But 1-2 years ago I often played in Omaha, Badugi and Horse.
Good luck.

D

dregan

Visionary
Awards
As I started with Texas Hold'em, I continue to play it. I have not tried other types of poker.

M

Muzza55621

Rising Star
I like a good game of horse I like the mixture I’m not very keen on stud though

Top 10 Games