So player, what kind of game do you like to play in poker the most??

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've tried playing different types of poker, but I still go back to Texas Hold'em.

A

airvikki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing not so long ago, but now only Texas hold'em. But I really want to master other varieties. Today I dropped a box for watching a stream, it contains a ticket to the mixed games tournaments on pokerstars, without Texas Hold'em. You urgently need to study and play a tournament so that the ticket does not disappear.

K

Knockofff

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll have to say omaha is my favorite because its a bigger payout in hands because everyone tend to think they have best hand which leads to a chase for the river at this point its and opportunity to win with the nuts

J

jay_nemi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm really having fun with the mixed game series on PokerStars the last few days (8 game and Horse), in particular I like Stud hi/lo.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer omaha games, specially 5 card omaha. But I also like NLH, but only for tournaments, don't like NLH cash games.

J

jay_nemi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm really enjoying the 8-game and HORSE mixes (the variety is fun), but in particular Stud hi/low.

J

johnsonmad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No limit Texas hold’em

messats

messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips
NL holdem

In particular, I like Texas Hold'em and Omaha best. :jd4:

the only game i like is nl Texas holder, i have and can play Omaha, and razz, as well as badughi but i only have time for nl since its the most popular game out there

S

Sham3415

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like h'ldem and Omaha I play it and I always choose to play a lot of spin too

D

DollarDonJon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love to play Texas Hold'em but in my defence I am from Texas. It's fun and it is a good game to learn how to play poker.One can study and learn how to count percentages from multiple sources online. I play Omaha too, but it takes way more patients to understand the mechanics of Omaha. Just have fun and if you enjoy it enough you will get better at it.

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Texas Hold'em is the one I like and is the one I play the most.

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I like almost every game, especially Holdem, Razz, PLO and NL 2-7. But I also like to play HORSE or 8-game though 7 Card Stud and Stud Hi/lo are probably my biggest weaknesses. But in general all the are fun :)

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Today I wouldn't play all in or fold

Good afternoon everyone, I've been playing poker since the end of 2018, and as time goes by I'm enjoying playing various styles, spin go, sit go, mtts and cash.
I like cash 40%, spin go 20%, mtts 20% and sit go 20%, I think cash game is a more fun game to play and a fairer game, where luck has a smaller percentage compared to other games.
And if you ask me which style of play I like the least, all in or fold, I don't think it's an interesting game, but over time I might like this style, that's what happened with cash omaha, I didn't like it and now I find it a very interesting and fun game.

janu0320

janu0320

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like poker in any form, but most of all I am able to play dona in Omaha.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I usually play the Texas Hold' em. Only a few times I play Omaha and other versions I can play through the Cardschat events.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I know only the rules of NLHE and some Omaha but I would like to learn some other variations , I like the game of poker!

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have played both, but ultimately I stick with holdem

mimietmour

mimietmour

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What there other kind of poker lolllll Hold'em is the best don't you think?

Top 10 Games