Sleep or Play. Your Choice

SlimHeperpokerstars

SlimHeperpokerstars

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today for the third time deliberately missing the CC Freeroll in home games.
Just because I really want to sleep.
Also I already missed this month about 5 interesting tournaments and especially out of one CC Freeroll going on the third place after half an hour of the game. Only for sleep and early rise for work.
And you prefer what?
Healthy relaxation or poker?
:cool:

Good question) I'm sure that these things are interrelated. A good poker game can not be if you do not rest well and vice versa. If you played well in the tournament, then you had money to go on vacation)):D

Matanzima

Matanzima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Without rest it is difficult to do well in some activity that needs concentration.

To give up the rest and play you can not be very tired

savaxz

savaxz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the replies) Interesting to read)
Fatigue gave me the opportunity this week to play with CC players as the same)

V

Vonick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
more important think is health...so if i need to sleep then i go for sleep!

diadiavalik

diadiavalik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My choice to sleep!
Happens before a serious tournament, I sleep 2 hours to rest and be ready for several hours of play.
If you do not rest before the game, then when there is fatigue, there will be errors in the game.

eueu

eueu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I can not go without sleep and so I set the alarm for half an hour before the tournaments I like to play. So I do a schedule to sleep well.

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play poker always haha. I've spent long nights and nights playing a tournament or several hands at cash tables and I'm really passionate that I have no problem being a sleepless day doing my daily activities but taking place always for hands or poker tournaments haha.

EsnneyPk

EsnneyPk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that sleeping is a fundamental part of maintaining concentration in poker, I prefer to sleep to play, and when I wake up if I have a tournament, it is time to enjoy what is done with the batteries properly placed. :D

A

Alex fed

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
about the dream

In your place I would have chosen the tactics of 4/3 a dream/game, where the game 100% in one weekend like a Saturday. And the other days alternate 2/1, again, sleep/game

Awrpze

Awrpze

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sleep at the moment. However, when my work schedule goes back to normal, and I get my medical issues in order, poker for sure.

pashkawell

pashkawell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you feel tired, it is better not to play. You can fall asleep during the game. It is very unpleasant.

Emi

Emi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always you should prefer to sleep, don't risk your future health for anything

christiancjs

christiancjs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a good option. The body needs to be relaxed to develop the mind in a good way. Before playing you have to be with a good rest over .

veronica

veronica

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is a fact that there are times when we are out of the line playing poker ... that's why we have to be aware and try to realize that for us to perform well, we need to be well rested .. so it is advisable after a session Long and with good results that we realize that a good rest of everything would not do us wrong.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me if a good tournament worthwhile, you need to rest before it and then play with new forces, and if you do not rest then then at the tournament I can not concentrate and I want to sleep, I choose the time before the tournament to relax

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It's necessary to sleep , especially when you have to go to work in the morning, you do not have to be exhausted to play poker you play for fun not to get tired

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you need to choose a dream. If you violate the sleep mode, the results in poker sooner or later will be broken. Sleep is responsible for our memory, and this is one of the components of success in poker.

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes I sleep sometimes, too many events which take place late in the evening or are when I'm at work but I try not to sleep important tournaments online

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I always like to sleep before the tournament, it helps to play more purposefully !!! If I really want to sleep, I choose a dream, not a game! When to play sleepy, then there will not be a good game !!!

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are tired, better leave to play another day and rest better, and when you start your games section, you will be 100% focused to win

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In most cases, I will choose a sleeping. But when the tournament is important or with a fairly serious buy-in, then I will select the tournament

F

feecg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sleeping is way more important, but something you have to ask yourself is why you need to sleep just when the tournament is running, I mean, you are not sleeping well at night? Or maybe you live in a place where the time zone doesn't favors your poker playing freerolls, in which case there's no problem.

I confess there are times I don't want to play cause I'm too tired, but I always try to take at least those hours of my day to play it

ClickPoker

ClickPoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do not feel bad about losing the tournament, as you can see here everyone likes to sleep and more, they are interested in your health, which is more important.
For my part to play in the CC tournament, what I need is free time. I can not participate at all, but only two or three a week because in my country the tournament is at 15:05 (3:05 pm) time to work.
Always that you can rest will be better, until the PRO do it.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I choose a sleep. Because I can not play well when I want to sleep.