Sleep or Play. Your Choice

1putnik

1putnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Make a graphic of your games, choose tournaments, that you must to play in first turn, then keeping in mind your other business and time for rest, play it.

gocho2009

gocho2009

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you do not rest you will not be able to play poker well ... so I prefer to rest and then play poker

Stepgov

Stepgov

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I choose sleep. Poker is just a game.

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course to sleep. The lost health you will not get back, though not always, with pleasure from the game or money earned.

koisug

koisug

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am rarely concerned about this issue. I always know exactly what the game of poker takes a long time. and if I don't have I won't get to play long tournaments. However, you can play or spin or cache

Royal_074

Royal_074

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, if you want to sleep you need to go to bed. Playing games, but health is more important. pledge of good games is good mood and no distracting arguments

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I don't sleep I don't play well so I have to choose sleep first.

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whenever you are sleepy it is best to sleep to rest and return with more desire to win

GrouxLive

GrouxLive

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been up for 39 hours straight at this point... but just busted out of my final MTT for the day. So, I guess you could say play for me!

Doblador bus

Doblador bus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion playing poker has to be a pleasure, since when you sacrifice things, work, sleep, family to play poker I think you should re-plan it, would not be a good option

M

m_christova

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today for the third time deliberately missing the CC Freeroll in home games.
Just because I really want to sleep.
Also I already missed this month about 5 interesting tournaments and especially out of one CC Freeroll going on the third place after half an hour of the game. Only for sleep and early rise for work.
And you prefer what?
Healthy relaxation or poker?
:cool:

Well, here it is 9pm when CC freeroll tournaments are starting. So, I do not need to choose. I can play and I can sleep afterwards. If I needed to make a choice, I will choose to sleep.

Best Regards

C

cessam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will choose to play not to sleep because this game
is so amazing

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try not to lose sleep because of poker, but it happens sometimes because the evening/night is the only time I can play poker.

T

thearminv01

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Now depends. How much you slept. If you slept a good amount of hours you can play more :D

B

Badbunny

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sleep and than poker 😪😪😪

D

ds276

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to find a balance that matches your capabilities: work / leisure / play.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you feel tired, it is better not to play.

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the 2 things go hand in hand, if you are not well rested you are never going to offer your maximum potential and therefore you will not offer a good poker, that is why I also happened to lose proper tournaments with me to leave to sleep.

BradCo

BradCo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm trying to win all the money in the world, but still, health and normal rest are more important for me :sleep:

C

celo945

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Prefer I prefer to play, but the obligations show me that I need to sleep even knowing that I will lose good games

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I choose good healthy sleep, you need to play for fun, and not to the detriment of their health

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If you do not rest you cannot play, and if you are very tired you cannot play as you can. So better thing is to rest.

AMTF1988

AMTF1988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play if I'm awake and have no plans, otherwise sleep. Saying that, I did register for the snap tournament on 888, missed the tournament completely and still earned a prize

T

titiduru

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With practice, you can do both. I can easily play one or two tournaments while I'm asleep.