Show Your Cards to Other Players or Keep Them a Secret?

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think if you have a strong hand and you won before the opening show is that the cards would be in the future when you will have to bet the enemy will think to answer it or not

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are times when your investment in the bank does not bring any monetary compensation or useful information about the strength of the enemy's hands. This happens when an opponent bets, and you discard cards to pass.

Before you give the dealer card, the opponent will have to decide whether to show the card to other players or to keep them secret?

It turns out that before the only remaining participant in the hand with a dilemma: "To expose whether to show the winning hand, if in fact there is no need"

i used to show a lot more especially early in freerolls as my game has advanced i show less and less and might show more bluffs in a tournament than hands.

I really wish didnt have to show some cards that I win with at times lol.

There has to be a reason now for me to show if a buddy was debating if should be in hand and i have a nice hand say a set ill show them not necessarily showing to the other players even though they are getting a free show themselves.

I really think showing less sets up bigger traps for me and bigger bluffs so I am showing less and less as i play. So far its doing ok.

adamovic

adamovic

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poekr play its psychological battle too so some times we have to use that kind of tricks to disturb the openent , but i an not fan to show cards

maikl2602KML

maikl2602KML

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sometimes pokazvaet pile poor ruku.dlya win that would opponent was in the wrong , and when I'm with a good card VABank he thinks that bleff and merge me.

Bodomovac

Bodomovac

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on what type of player it is. If I bluffed the hand and I know that the player I played against will "explode" if I show him the hand I will show him.

But in 95% of the time i muck my hands. I don't want other players to know my type of game.

Naitras

Naitras

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think need to show one card then you win with one card, but show bad card :D so opponent think that you are bluffing and next time easy to play with that player

G

GALAXY8118

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I showing my cards sometimes, especially if i bluffed😈

whanfox

whanfox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do not show, the more you show, the more the villain knows about you

BigJamo

BigJamo

Aussie Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best spot for this is when you have a decent hand, but it can still be beaten.
I only show if I have said hand in a raise, re-raise situation.

ilyass

ilyass

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
usually show the map is the effect of fish))) let them buy a discovery!

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
keep them secreet is best solution....

Romario2223

Romario2223

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never show my cards when I play for money, but when we playing in home games on PS I show it

P

predator4114

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you got on the reasonable grounds that show or hide. I show the card at the tournament if the mood is not very important for me. Sometimes, to, to get the opponent into error

O

Oleg196

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do not show. You should collect information on their opponents. And not vice versa. Show only if you want to enter the opponent into error.

B

bigjay2007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Head games are to each individuals discretion in my opinion. I don't like to show at any time. Always make the opponent pay to see, that's my motto.

7svetoslav

7svetoslav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didnt met alot of players that shows their hands, specially in the online poker. I think some of them could use it for strategy, but you have to be sure who you are fooling and what you want to archive with your acts.
Its so rare an online player to show his/her hand. In other case, when you play live, you are showing your hand just from respect sometimes.
I think its not good to show your hand, just because if you stole the pot and show your hand, your opponent will learn more for you and what decisions you take in some situations and positions. :)

B

bigjay2007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Show or not

Head games are to each individuals discretion in my opinion. I don't like to show at any time. Always make the opponent pay to see, that's my motto.

SAKhur

SAKhur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never show for free. All you have to pay)

B

Bandolero

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never show if I bluff unless they bluff me, also if they fold my monster flop I tend to show

D

Dima666

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would not show, you show a hand with that and decided to play the next hand on the flop, you can roughly determine there you have it or not

D

Dima666

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would not show, you show a hand with that and decided to play the next hand on the flop, you can roughly determine there you have it or not, and indeed why show your cards? What's the point of this? it will give you? or see I'm a fool threw quads aces and gave the bank a couple of 7