Show Your Cards to Other Players or Keep Them a Secret?

M

Mazak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sometimes showing bluffs to make opponent mad :D

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No infos is the best way to make ur opponent go nuts lol

D

Docriver1983

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that you should show your cards as seldom as you can from keeping other players from getting a read on you

aslanvanacha

aslanvanacha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
According to me i don't like show my cards to opponents because they can guess how do you play your inner voice ☝️☝️☝️

RidersFan

RidersFan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I rarely show my cards. When I do show it's to provide misinformation to my opponents so that they will make bad decisions in later hands

pashkawell

pashkawell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I show their cards to the players only when I want to create an image about yourself.

Susan0514

Susan0514

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I show very strong hands occasionally but generally don't show. Lots of players love to show the 62off they bluffed with and won.

P

peterpam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't show my cards. If you show your cards it is hard to bluff because other players will then know your game.

N

nittany182

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Show if you were putting in a good chase with pocket pair, but flush draw, or open end straight... Keeps the table on their toes so when you do decide to bluff they know you only chase potential winners...

Lerts

Lerts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't show, showing gives information on how u bet ur ranges, so just to keep them guessing I'll muck 100% of the time unless it gets to showdown I then I have no choice but to reveal my cards and hopefully win the pot [emoji12]

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends from you hand if it is strong you can show but if weak i think no show.

mammadduke

mammadduke

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i show my hand sometimes.. only when I didn't bluff, but not a lot.. I never show what I had if I bluffed ...that would throw off my bluffing game..

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playful never eva shows a bluff but big pp shes does on occasion lol

S

sonebrate996

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I show my card sometimes, when i am bluffing. It is very iritatingto other players

C

Clint Dohrman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I show every once in a wile when I bluff too let them know but I will show them wen I have it also. just to tthow them off.

steve101651

steve101651

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My friends never show, but I do. One time I showed my cards every time, and believe it or not, I did really good that night oddly enough. It's hard to say for sure, but I feel like at the right time, place, and to the right person, it could send a powerful message which could set future plays up that pay off alot more then you initially intended.