Show Your Cards or Muck?

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually muck 99% of the time because I do not want to give my opponents free information.

chezzzi_qwe

chezzzi_qwe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I almost never have time to show the card when I want it. This happens very rarely, and it is impossible in a row a few times)))
:cool:

So I am anonymous
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Johnson baker

Johnson baker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Normally no show .But if I do show its usually when I have it. Gives opponents confidence of their 'read' but for me it usually sets them up for the killer pot later. Shhhhh , don't tell anybody tho :boxing:

prozitu

prozitu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not show the cards to the players so that they do not catch me afterwards, when I play the bluff, I only show the winning card very rarely 💪

V

vong400

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you usually show your cards when they win without a showdown?
Poker is a game that keeps you informed of opponents, when you show your cards without needing, do you think of setting a trap? does not care? Or does it work for your game?
I do sometimes and with some hands just to trap them sometimes for some future hands and or plays and another reason why I'm doing that because is to show them that i do have some good hands to trap them to fold sometimes when I'm just bluffing big.

W

whosdaboss25

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never show my hand never ever I use to when I was a punk kid but learned my lesson when people started getting the information they wanted from me showing my hands to them. After that I never showed again. I will never again show my hands again even if someone begs me to show them no way no how. Those two little cards covey so much information about the way you play that it's not funny.

C

Cbob1195

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Muck everytime i dont want to give any olayer at the table any information and choosing to show cards is really bad unless you are just wiping the floor with your opponent and want to goud them in but still information is key

H

Haftus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
muck

I dont show my cards, because I dont want to give information to other players. If they know less about me, I can play in more different ways. It is very important in the later stages of tournament, when you play for a long time with the same players.

J

Joshua BNL

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sometimes show my cards, but I like to switch strategy so it's no valuable info anyway. Every have is different.

BriceNice

BriceNice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With all poker related uncertainties, I ask myself. What Would Phil Ivey Do?

L

lablelarry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always muck, even at friendly live games, but I was reading another thread recently and realized in some circumstances the other player had the right to see the cards - now I feel bad that I hid them in the pack without showing

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I very rarely show my cards! One of the reasons to show your cards is to "finish off" your opponent after he has unsuccessfully bluffed me, I do this in order to finally drive him to "tilt"

J

Jerrico

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on what kind of situation I'm in if I'm in a big hand and bluff I'll show but if I'm good and know I'm 100% I don't like to give any information away

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never show my cards. Why give information to the other players ? i don't even like it when they show ntheir cards because I think it is just a way of baiting a trap for some future hand.

riverokker

riverokker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never show your cards keep them guessing. Less info the better. Unless you want to completely tilt a guy by showing a bluff. Maybe it would work!

L

Larzz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Auto Muck, Show only the royal flush, if I ever hit it.

G

GoSplat678

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
much or show...

im going to have to say that's situational if you have been pushing hard and being very aggressive sometimes its good to show your hand so as to get a second thought when you are bluffing. Also you can use it to switch up playing styles switching from aggressive to trapping.

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
showing your cards when there is no need is free info for your opponents, so i never reveal my cards out off the showdown.

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends. If I think it will put you on tilt then I will show my bluff. Other than that I never show.

S

Sp0own

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think that it makes sense to show your cards unless you have a really precise plan against some or more opponents and you want help them to get an image about you and after that you can use that as an advantage.

M

MarineCJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
99% muck but if I get a read it may tilt a player or 2 than I will show a bluff

YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Vanessa Selbst said never to show, so I'll stick with that.