A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Never show or almost never show because i dont want to show how i play to other player......sometime just show 1 card but ......

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only show those players to whom I take almost all this money after they have raised and play very miserably.

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
whenever I can I configure so that my cards are never shown!
This is the better, the less information they have about my style of play, the better!
Let them know by paying!:D

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You want to avoid giving out free information in poker unless it is for a very specific reason. So I almost never show my cards.

MC_asp

MC_asp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I rarely show my cards but I do it to show a bluff.

The same goes if I lose a hand with a bluff, showing your bluff cards will pay out later in the game in my opinion.

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This option is superfluous for me and I did not use it at all. It is a bit naive to expect that the opponent will have the idea that I always play like that based on the cards shown once.

C

coolbrees 9

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
occasional show if u plan on using that show of ur cards to exploit later on it tourny or cash getting paid on a big hand later. other than that keep em guessing

D

Drakestar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I never do that , the other guys can think about my cards

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never liked to show my game when I win a hand, it just gives my opponent a show of how I play and prevents me from even bluffing.

P

plusssev

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not this otion. It can only take a time.

Dakker67

Dakker67

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Мне никогда не нравилось показывать свою игру, когда я выигрываю руку, это просто показывает моему оппоненту, как я играю, и не дает мне даже блефовать.

Абсолютно с тобой согласен. Наблюдательные игроки могут рассчитать стратегию вашей игры, если вы часто открываете карты. Вот почему я тоже никогда не открываю свои карты.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Showing could be nice in some spots like a bluff, to get the other person to tilt and hope he plays bad after that thinking you bluff more than you actually do.

And if i have some crazy hand like royal flush i would show my hand.

other than that i don't show or people will catch on to my game, and they will have an edge on me..

i love when people keep showing their hands though makes it much easier for me to make some calls/folds. :)

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually not show, especially when I play on high stakes

andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why should I show my cards to the opponent, and thus give him information about the style and method of my game? Definitely not.

T

tiefgang23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
especially on the end of a tournament like last 50 players, u should never show any cards that u fold! in homegames i like to show some bluffs or something like this haha, but online poker never

fang215874

fang215874

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play freerolls, I always show strong pocket hands like AA, CC. Much less successful bluffs. I don't attach much importance to these impressions, as a rule, this does not greatly affect the opponents ' game and mine.

pepoluck

pepoluck

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Not Show

It is better not to give out information

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This function is also available on pokerstars, if I'm not mistaken. I haven't thought about it for a long time, I prefer not to show my cards.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It depends on the type of game

Good afternoon everyone, it depends on what you are playing, in general in my opinion the most correct move is not to show and leave the villain always in doubt, poker is a game of people and the less information you pass on to the villain, the more it will be difficult for the villain to play against you.
And as there is no magic recipe in poker, you should never do it all the same, in cash games, at regular tables it is important sometimes that you show a bluff, because when you have value you will win more.
In my opinion, it is more important that you adapt to the table, if you are playing a lot of hands you should be playing more solidly and if you are playing a few hands you should be playing more hands.

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Never show your cards is very rude, it mocks the rival:D

TCHUCO2005

TCHUCO2005

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If I'm playing, I don't like to be mocked .... I don't do that either, it makes the game easier

Raphael Zabel

Raphael Zabel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on the type of game, if you are playing at home with friends or teaching someone how to play you can present the game and analyze each hand together, now if you are competing in big tournaments, the less information you pass to the table the better.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never my cards , if you want to see cards people will have to pay. But sometimes, i think showing can help you later on. You show a couple of times , people see what cards you have , could work for you later. Then once you have a monster hand , so many people will think, and figure you dont hand a strong hand. But little do they know you have a hand. I have always been a player ,you want to see you'll have to pay.

lexyyxel

lexyyxel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will say not to show!
Showing tell a lot about the way you playing poker! yes you can show to tell a lie just but be careful later that can come after you.

T

tladake

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Showing cards doesn't mean it is ego or showing off, you can use it to trick other players, you can show tham what you want them to see not what is really truth. that way you can show if you are agresive player, easy player, or bluff player, or risky player. then they think you are who you are not. It gives you extra possibilities to trick them.