Show or Not Show

blake2702

blake2702

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I show them all the time............................. ha ha not really hardly show at all, just when it suits me:joyman:

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Showing the hands you played can sometimes serve as a strategy to confuse your rivals or make them annoy and lose control of their game.

Jabbadanutz

Jabbadanutz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Why

Never show, It’s free info !

bremp555

bremp555

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To be honest, I think that we would never showdown any card at this kind of situation, but I understand that this kind of option should be present on a software, afterall poker is entertainment for a big part of the field we play and we can have some showdowns too playing against friends. I would showdown a bluff if I could against you, guys! LOL

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I never show my cards and do not pay attention to those who show, trying to convince others of something, I look at the showdown after the river

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm rarely showing my cards unless there is something to gain. If I'm at super tight table, I'll show a monster. Only to set up a bluff later or getting someone to fold a hand.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I don't show them, because as you say I don't want to show information.

A

angelamsmith05

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rarely do I show my cards. Sometimes I will show someone who has been pushing all night if I bluff them.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Not showing cards unless it is a friendly game like the Cardschat games.

C

Cycorax

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I never show my cards

I never do or never did show my cards to my villains, every information i can hide about my plays or my cards is a point for me.

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In general, hands should never be shown, because they can be used to study your game. You can show cards if playing is not typical for you and you create an image that is not typical for you. Against a specific bad opponent, on whom you have a position, it is quite possible to do this.

L

Laynester

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi I never show my cards only once in a while

Hi I never show my cards only once in a while will I ever show my hand.

Sometimes I say...7,9 meaning I have 7 and a 9. I don't feel that's cheating or bluffing just part of the game.

Thank you for listening.

..Bluff...

:angel:

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The function you don't need doesn't give you anything. Even if you are bluffing, there is no need to show it to your opponent

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never show my cards. I think the less information our opponents get, the better it is for us.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never show my cards, there is no need to show it

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree 100%, If you flash me good cards, I am not going to say good fold. I am thinking, no #%$"#. He scares easy.

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It depends a lot on the situation, and what you want to convey to your opponent. in some cases it can be interesting to show your opponents that you are not lying, but in others not so much because you don't want your opponent to know how you are playing.

Pimp 007 x

Pimp 007 x

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will only show if I'm playing in CardsChat freerolls and I get a ridiculous hand like quads+ and get no action.

Otherwise, I will always have the option open, just in case I can use it to tilt a bluffed opponent.

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi findybaby. I'm like you, I'm not showing my cards unless they are cards I'm folding

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never Show. You want to see them you have to pay. Although I have sometime but very rarely shown to some of the players here that I respect to show them I didn't just steal from them. But outside of this forum I Never Show.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that every now and then a card can be shown to opponents. But don't take this as a rule and often. Only when thinking about a future strategy.