Show or Muck

alipalip

alipalip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I Never show when i am playing for money live or online, the only time is a home game with friends. But against others never give any information to other players.

akyurukov

akyurukov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have adjusted any option on that makes hide my cards.
I never show cards even when i fold my cards are hidden.

Aletador

Aletador

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like most of you i also prefer to muck my cards, especially on strong hand.
From time to time i show my bluff cards butt it also depends from the opponent, i like to show bluff to the aggressive bluffers.

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. I think sometimes it's good to show our best when we have the winning hand to see that the villain will not lie and we can make the next move buff and some other hands not display .

MrFerguson

MrFerguson

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've seen people doing this and been like wtf? Why check when you can fold? How do you know villain isn't bluffing with complete air either? If you get caught bluffing so be it, if you fold your cards they are goin to know you had complete air anyway, pretty pointless in my opinion. Plus a bluff should be a hand that has at least some showdown value unless you think you are Tom Dwan

MrFerguson

MrFerguson

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why fold when you can check?******* I mean't. It has been a long day in work lol

pigpen02

pigpen02

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I will show if I am in the big blind and everybody folded. Otherwise I never show.

ViresIntus

ViresIntus

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only show cards when Im heads up. Like you said, you can get into opponents heads more, so when your heads up and start showing weak hands that your winning with, the one time you actually get KK can end the game in your favor. So keep experimenting with it!