short deck holdem

crimsonblur

crimsonblur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never played it but I am very interested in trying out the new game. It looks like there is way more potential for action and full houses are much easier to come by, also flushes are much harder to come by.

Interesting game.

lsbenn

lsbenn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't wait to try this new style of holdem. Seems like an interesting game.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure

I just learned about the game but I haven't played it yet. I am looking forward to playing the game soon. It sounds like it would be fun.

M

MarineCJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know absolutely nothing about it or how to attack it yet. Will be some time researching before I even attempt it

A

aj1300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think short deck is very interesting. Not sure I'm good enough at NLHE yet to branch out to this, but I'll likely give it a go.

S

Slip_Me_Aces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sites should love the game. More action means more profit for the online sites. I like the traditional game much better but its always fun to change it up with some friends and play short deck holdem. Would not want to play it for real money against others though.

gabpoker

gabpoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a home game where we are playing. Anyone know of anyone that has posted any strategies for short deck?

Zhubiitis

Zhubiitis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
who likes short deck poker?

i know this game have played in Montenegro in high stakes but i dont understand what mean short deck??? and where his game can play online???

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i know this game have played in Montenegro in high stakes but i dont understand what mean short deck??? and where his game can play online???

Hello, I am the ACR Rep. Just for you to know, this feature is now available at our site, if you'd like to know how to play, please click here for further details and information.

Zhubiitis

Zhubiitis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I am the ACR Rep. Just for you to know, this feature is now available at our site, if you'd like to know how to play, please click here for further details and information.

Hi! thanks for info but my computer is very bad :D i cant install ACR software and from mobile version i see only sit & go :confused:

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Bad beats are bad enough online with full decks.

T

TJH90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's crazy, bug bug m to be made in cash games from people chasing.

F

fordman427

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love it, I don’t think I would try to make money off of it like other types of poker however if you just want to play and have a little gamble I think short deck is the way to go

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play when I'm with the important few chips to keep focused on each action.

D

da22duke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im not a fan. too much luck involved...

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! thanks for info but my computer is very bad :D i cant install ACR software and from mobile version i see only sit & go :confused:

Hello, I apologize for the long waiting. Unfortunately, the mobile version is still under development. That´s why it doesn´t have most of the features we offer. Maybe I can help you to install it on your computer, what operating system do you have?

inflmara

inflmara

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like that there is a lot of fish that play it makes for a nice time:)

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
odds wise it looks like any hand is a coin flip. Not much difference from best to worst starting hand pre-flop. A lot of people are going to get hurt in cash games with this one I bet.
I am going to watch some people play for sure, myself I don't think I will. Never know.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would love to see some regular tourneys again, there isn't even a spot for them now. I play the guaranteed ones maybe once every two weeks. Regulars I would play daily.

gedzshadow

gedzshadow

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't say I'm a big fan of the concept. While I applaud the business side of it for being innovative, the nature of the game means less patience is required. That's a big part of poker for me. Who has the ability to wait for the right hands. Who is able to wait out who. The short hand concept means you can play nearly every hand.

NWPatriot

NWPatriot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't played yet. It does appear that luck is the predominant feature as all hands are closer to a coin flip. This doesn't sound like fun to me.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
This short deck is a new format I would like to try for sure .
After I watch some hands online on the ACR tables , I will play :)

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not like much .. more who knows to play short goes far in the poker .. it is necessary to make explore the correct pots, not space for errors .. I need to learn a lot still.

Live Dealer Holdem - Texas Holdem Poker Rules