****Salacious September Poker etc. Chat Thread****

Lemlywinks

Lemlywinks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing the 1/4 mil on Stars. Sitting with pro Victor Ramdin, pretty sweet.

Pic included

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 7
LuckyChippy

LuckyChippy

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What the hell do you do here? It's one of those where you blink and go ****, what next?

pokerstars Game #33359263722: Hold'em No Limit ($0.02/$0.05 USD) - 2009/09/27 22:29:46 WET [2009/09/27 17:29:46 ET]
Table 'Terradas IV' 9-max Seat #7 is the button
Seat 1: TheLuckyChip ($5.13 in chips)
Seat 3: termite253 ($6.10 in chips)
Seat 4: LakewoodOG ($7.29 in chips)
Seat 5: TonyTurnover ($3.18 in chips)
Seat 6: cipo76 ($4.54 in chips)
Seat 7: TrunkzSOME ($7.37 in chips)
Seat 9: JUPE$TRE ($4.32 in chips)
JUPE$TRE: posts small blind $0.02
TheLuckyChip: posts big blind $0.05
Aektschnmaen: sits out
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to TheLuckyChip [7c Jc]
termite253: folds
LakewoodOG: folds
TonyTurnover: calls $0.05
cipo76: folds
TrunkzSOME: folds
JUPE$TRE: folds
TheLuckyChip: checks
*** FLOP *** [Js 7h Jh]

LuckyChippy

LuckyChippy

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Brag:

Hi Gone Goose,
You've earned enough points playing Take 2 to qualify for this month's Iron Man Challenge.
To participate, sign up before 23:59 ET on September 30th by clicking on the My Promotions button in the Cashier and selecting Iron Man Challenge.
You'll go to a page where you'll need to select a preference between Iron Man Challenge bonus medals and freeroll entries.
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]​
You'll earn special Iron Man medals to be redeemed in the Iron Man Challenge Store for merchandise, tournament tokens, cash bonuses and more. You can also register for freerolls which run on October 10th, with prize pools between $10K and $30K and the opportunity to win up to $100,000.
If you have any questions about the Iron Man Challenge program, contact our 24/7 Support Team at support@fulltiltpoker.com.
We look forward to welcoming you to Iron Man,
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Full Tilt Poker
[/FONT]

Beat:

Dear Gone Goose,
You may have received an email earlier regarding your qualification status for this month's Iron Man Challenge.
Please disregard that message, which was sent in error.
We apologize for any confusion caused.
Sincerely,
Full Tilt Poker
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yea, I got that...I think alot of people did.

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, I got it too. Probably sent an incomplete boilerplate congratulating us on the Take 2 completion. I'm still playing through the month to get the Ironman Freeroll though. Not that I'm into freerolls anymore, but since I'm this close and it has a decent price pool, what the heck.

And speaking of playing every day, I just played some 50NL 4-tabling, like I've been doing every night this month to get the points, but this one was WEIRD. I've never been dealt so many premium hands in such a short time, even multi-tabling. In one 76 minute session, playing 4 tables and a total of 327 hands, I had AK 11 times (and won with 10), AA 3 times, KK once, QQ twice. I've gone for hours without seeing a premium hand before, and tonight they all catch up with me. Too bad it wasn't during a big tourney, but hey I did end up $74 for the hour or so. 'bout time too, I've been on something like a $200 downswing over the last 2-3 days.

kleitches

kleitches

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This month sucked in all areas of my life. This only means one thing.

October is going to rock.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
2 more days away til I the end of the month and get the Iron Man One-A-Day freeroll next month.

Hit a really rough spot earlier in the month. Downslope for about 3 weeks. Getting on a better track now. Playing better, won a few tournaments, but still going to take it slow before playing my 6-10 games a day, haha.

October, pretty much just going to play in the CC Full Tilt Freerolls (maybe a CC buyin or 2), and the Iron Man freeroll, and that's it. November and December, just play a little here and there to keep up on poker, but in January, I'm gonna try and make a run at some live tournaments.

Gonna try and hit that wsop cicrcuit in Mississippi in late Jan - early Feb if possible.

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
gonna be a hell of a crowd in the Ironman freerolls from CC, we have to take it down between us.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2 more days away til I the end of the month and get the Iron Man One-A-Day freeroll next month.

Hit a really rough spot earlier in the month. Downslope for about 3 weeks. Getting on a better track now. Playing better, won a few tournaments, but still going to take it slow before playing my 6-10 games a day, haha.

October, pretty much just going to play in the CC Full Tilt Freerolls (maybe a CC buyin or 2), and the Iron Man freeroll, and that's it. November and December, just play a little here and there to keep up on poker, but in January, I'm gonna try and make a run at some live tournaments.

Gonna try and hit that WSOP cicrcuit in Mississippi in late Jan - early Feb if possible.

I missed 1 day a couple of days ago on the Iron Man - could have sworn I played. I think Joe might have been logged in and I didn't notice and played as him instead of me lol. I was going to exchange it for medals. But I will never bother with it again after that - it is too much to play every day and then miss one by accident.

I might join you for a tournament in Jan or Feb in Mississippi. Maybe we can plan a small CC get together around it.

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This month sucked in all areas of my life. This only means one thing.

October is going to rock.

+1

ROCKTOBER!?

haha amazing, has to be new thread title.

I on the other hand had my first day back at uni today and am carrying a 100% late percentage onto day 2, sigh. Can't wait for october though

ace2daface

ace2daface

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
roll on rocktober.

wud a been a real sucky month at full tilt cept for bonus clearing.

hopefully i can get my computer probs fixed and get my HEM up and running --- then look out Full -tilt Fishays! Ima coming ta get ya!

eNTy

eNTy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah poker was pretty bad, think im gonna ship about $200 profit or so :(
good thing i seem to be +$1400 from bonuses

ROCKTOBER sounds super ausum and since that is my bday month i order that to be thread title !

dont worry switch, friday i had 2 hours of class and slept right through my alarm and today i skipped the afternoon classes, just some basic intro philosophy stuff and i got the notes ldo

T

TheWall

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm glad you all think it should be the thread title. I feel so special now =) haha

LuckyChippy

LuckyChippy

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After pulling off 2 straight weeks my take 2 is finally done. *small fist pump*

LuckyChippy

LuckyChippy

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tournaments put me on tilt so much. Losing with AA vs KK is bad enough but when it effectively ends your tournament just as you start to go deep makes me want to kill someone. hnofopawemn;egegegegegeghAL:N.

That's better.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lately, I've been hard to reach
I've been too long on my own
Everybody has a private world
Where they can be alone

Are you calling me?
Are you trying to get through?
Are you reaching out for me
Like I'm reaching out for you?

LuckyChippy

LuckyChippy

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it just me or does it sound like poker was really boring like 40 years ago.

Deco

Deco

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
haha amazing, has to be new thread title.
+1

I on the other hand had my first day back at uni today and am carrying a 100% late percentage onto day 2, sigh. Can't wait for october though

+1, No matter how hard I try I cannot find my new lecture halls nor can I revert my sleeping pattern from trans-atlantic poker hours to a UK 9-5:(

LuckyChippy

LuckyChippy

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gin.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Hand Converter from HandHistoryConverter.com

Hero (UTG+1) ($6.20)
MP1 ($6.05)
MP2 ($10.07)
MP3 ($3.75)
CO ($12.46)
Button ($15.04)
SB ($5.87)
BB ($2.43)
UTG ($6.80)

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with Q, A
1 fold, Hero bets $0.20, 3 folds, CO calls $0.20, 3 folds

Flop: ($0.47) 9, 5, 9 (2 players)
Hero bets $0.30, CO calls $0.30

Turn: ($1.07) A (2 players)
Hero bets $0.65, CO calls $0.65

River: ($2.37) 8 (2 players)
Hero bets $1.40, CO raises to $7.75, Hero calls $3.65 (All-In)

Total pot: $12.47 | Rake: $0.60

Results:
Hero had Q, A (flush, Ace high).
CO had 8, 9 (full house, nines over eights).
Outcome: CO won $11.87