Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
What is your opinion about Russian players at the tables? And how are we in general for you?)));):rolleyes::cool:

Russians in my table are only worth to be there if they "teach" russian swear words-phrases etc ...

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most are inadequate, to tell the truth, behaves stupidly at the table throwing all sorts of nasty things after losing the hand.

razarach_xD

razarach_xD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Russians play well

Most are inadequate, to tell the truth, behaves stupidly at the table throwing all sorts of nasty things after losing the hand.
There is so many Russian players at the tables that I think it's not right to generalize that they all behave the same way. Yes a lot of them throw things but it's not about which nation are you..,I saw Brazilian doing that but it doesn't necessarily mean all are doing it..,
From time to time, I like to throw (mainly rockets), but for instance partypoker has so many things to throw that it's disgusting sometimes.... did Russians invented that ? :)
Even on pokerstars it can be embarrassing sometimes but far less.,..

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
What is your opinion about Russian players at the tables? And how are we in general for you?)));):rolleyes::cool:

Hey Denis

My opinion has changed in the past year since I joined CC, I thought that you were all a bunch of Donks who just wanted to gamble and show how big your balls were. But then I signed up for League and got to know a few players such as yourself and now know that there are a lot of Russian players who are just trying to improve and get better at this game we all love. Sure there are a lot of crazy players, especially when a PW gets shared but I now judge you guys from your play instead of labeling you all LAG as soon as I see a Russian Flag :)

Udachi

M

Marcos1315

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually respect Russian players.
Their plays usually makes sense.

And about throwing things, I turned it all off.
It feels like crying after defeat and seeking attention.
It's meanless for me.

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
some are good others not, but generally here is my own opinion: Russian players are like Brazilians, aggressive, loosers, and especially bluffers, when I am involved in a game in general to follow an allin river I often watch the nationality of the player to follow or not it helps me a lot, and I'm not wrong in general

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He believed that there are very good Russian players. I would say that their level is good, they have very good results online. But little is known of good Russian players who play live. Since the best are the Europeans and Americans.

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
from my experience, Russian players are as Brazilian very aggressive, like to Bluff and hard to defeat

papapokera85

papapokera85

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hey Denis

My opinion has changed in the past year since I joined CC, I thought that you were all a bunch of Donks who just wanted to gamble and show how big your balls were. But then I signed up for League and got to know a few players such as yourself and now know that there are a lot of Russian players who are just trying to improve and get better at this game we all love. Sure there are a lot of crazy players, especially when a PW gets shared but I now judge you guys from your play instead of labeling you all LAG as soon as I see a Russian Flag :)

View attachment 298418
Nice) Thank you for your feedback and good luck at the table !!!!

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There are really strong players among Russian players, especially among members of our community. But in my opinion, the most qualified players are from canada.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Russian players are just like everyone else, there are bad and there are good! Generally speaking, I think that there are many strong players from Russia, and if you look at our private Cardschat games, then there are no weak players at all, and this applies not only to Russian players! On our forum, even if they are, like me, they are all trying to improve their game and this is noticeable! Don't judge players by their nationality, there are good and bad everywhere! Good luck to everyone at the tables!

N

Negan92222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aggressive, pot stealers in my experience

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not interested in where anyone is from. Table history dictates the decisions. Don't care about gender, playing origin or age, just the facts.

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me there is not much difference between nationality, the important thing is that the player you indicate as a villain can identify if he is a good or bad player.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I have encountered many strong opponents from Russia.

I am Greek and I play free-low stakes and I have seen many spewy - crazy players more often from Greece , germany , Romania , Canada but this has to do only with my personal experience and the games I play . Labelling player by his flag?! Hmmm I don't find it a good argument.

I always wait for many orbits and showdowns in order to label a player , I want to be sure , so the flag is not my priority for a label and Russians in my personal experience are strong opponents.