Russian players

olfabiolo

olfabiolo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very controversial topic to talk about the Russians, but I can say that they have a totally open game in their game making it difficult for them to read,

natycf1921

natycf1921

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Some are crazy haha, but they are very smart! (I lived in Russia for 5 years love that place, people are really nice when u get to know them).

N

nutself

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For those who are surrounded by poker players, they tend to be noticed by poker and learn it. I don't think it is about people's nationality, but rather countries as a poker environment, it is certainly there are more good players in countries where poker is a norm than where poker is a taboo.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Something in between Brazilians and Spaniards. The bulk of the player's hobby, but many unique and just good players, however, as elsewhere. And to all players of the community health and good luck in the game.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
What is your opinion about Russian players at the tables? And how are we in general for you?)));):rolleyes::cool:

I think I didn't understand the question correctly, but I often see people complaining about the way Russians behave in the game. But for me it doesn't matter where the people at my table are playing from. For me they are just poker players and one plays better than the other. I also don't look where the people come from when I sit at a table because there is already so much bad talk about certain nations that I don't want my game to be influenced by it. And it won't. In every nation you can find people who play good poker and those who play less good or bad poker.

miskaapo62

miskaapo62

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel good about the question, in freeror tournaments I almost almost get to a table with them unfortunately, there is no hand so that one of them wouldn’t be unlucky unfortunately, you can’t play a normal game from them!

S

slais_pro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are a lot of good regs among Russian players.

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
When it comes to recreational players, I think Russian players mostly play aggressively. brazil players play similarly, but they are crazier.

W

waizingpoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
All over

Personally I dont care who I am playing. ppl can do Whatever as long its inside rules of site. If u be disturbed by all that mayb take a look at your self.

hubcio96

hubcio96

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When it comes to recreational players, I think Russian players mostly play aggressively. Brazil players play similarly, but they are crazier.
In my experience, Brazilian players are more aggressive preflop and postop, but will slow it down or shut down on river (Flop play often is "go big or go home") They want to win the pot preflop or on the flop. Russian players are more tight preflop, but will barrel all streets. Once they are in the pot, they will fight for it on each street. Based on my experience. Of course there are few players who do not fit in this category.

emejota23

emejota23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the russian players are not to blame, for the president's joke, that god gave him, the russian players, the truth, in my point of view, I don't see it as something positive, but on the contrary, they are going through a negative moment , considering poker, and also that they have been eliminated, in sports worldwide, and also in the soccer world cup, the truth is, poker players, and sports, are not to blame. :cool:

teepack

teepack

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Generalizations are difficult for sure, but I have noticed that many Russians are hyper-aggressive. This is a scenario I have seen many times in recent weeks and I've developed a strategy to exploit it. A player raises pre-flop and another calls. A Russian player puts in a big 3-bet. I call the 3-bet. The original raiser and caller fold and it's just me and the Russian to the flop. Almost 100 percent of the time the Russian c-bets the flop. If I have connected with the flop, I'll re-raise, and almost every time the Russian folds. If I haven't connected but the flop is dry, I'll call. After that, if the Russian checks the turn, it's almost a guarantee he has nothing and will fold if you bet strong. It doesn't always work, but I'd say its 75-80 percent effective and a great way to get some chips from an overly aggressive player, regardless of nationality.

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
What is your opinion about Russian players at the tables? And how are we in general for you?)));):rolleyes::cool:
I don't care whether you're from Russia or Fiji. In a game where we're all subject under the same rules, we're all the same.

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are very good players, it is very difficult to play against them.

GDKavindu

GDKavindu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LK
Chips
They are hard to read.Something that comes from the blood, like a putin

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've heard a few times only about players from Brazil who sometimes seem to have more luck than others in online poker, although they play very sharply.
Otherwise, I do not think that much can depend on nationality. Players from Russia, as well as players from Belarus, Poland, the netherlands, canada, the USA and other countries, can have their own style, which is not always similar to the playing styles of their compatriots.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are very good players, it is very difficult to play against them.

Perhaps because there were a lot of players from Russia? Therefore, it seems that the players of this country are strong. At present, there are probably practically no Russian players in online tournaments.

gena31

gena31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I think it does not matter what country a person is from and what nationality he is. each person has his own personality, which affects the style of the game.

044hero

044hero

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are no characteristic features due to nationality, a person either has certain qualities or does not, regardless of the nation. Everything else is speculation, excuses, or vice versa. Each person can be anyone, outstanding or otherwise, but every day, every time, we can be the best version of ourselves compared to yesterday or last time.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Surely miss them. Huge part of poker economy. Thanks for playing!

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I'm missing them at tables, aggressive players, unfortunately they are dealing with the war consequences, but I´m missing them.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I was fine with it until last night. I've even been very vocal about being against bans. Last night in a $1K guaranteed tourney, I was in 20th place out of 76 remaining. I raised the mad Russian X 8 his flop bet and he shoved a flush draw. I had a set! Now I say ban all Russians!!!! LOL. JK. Their name was Bento something. BentoMM maybe. I was ready to invade at that point!!! :D:D:D