Chips
when the conversation bothers me I turn off the chat

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Rude people in general need to be monitored. It takes a lot of time and effort to be rude and this behavior shouldn't be tolerated in an arena people are looking for enjoyment.

LoveAndPoker

LoveAndPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rudeness at the Tables was, is and will be. The nature of a person is such, just do not pay attention

V

vanish123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
always react without raising your voice. But poiting out bad poker manors always do. Just state short whats wrong and dont give any extra info. The player will get it and rest of table will support you

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You also have the option at some sites just to block the chat from different players, sometimes this is a good move, just because you need time to make a screenshot and send it to poker room support team. And sometimes if someone say you somethung rude in different language, they can just ignore this.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not communicate with such people, this is the best thing that can silence them.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know I'm trying not to conflict because we're friends here!yes, there are insults-learn to forgive.The community is created to connect like-minded people and not for discord.Just don't see each other on provocation.And he is a bad member of God to meet.

J

jeffman123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just ignore them! There's nothing they can do. What's nice about online poker is that you can just mute people, sadly you can't mute people in real life.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

It's not worth getting into discussion .. it happened to me that I won a hand and the person who lost began to insult me, discriminated against me for being Latino and others ... the truth is annoying because I felt uncomfortable

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not pay attention to what is being said at the table. I also think that the player could be rude due to the accumulation of negativity and constant travel during the game. This is not an excuse, but I think you can be lenient with such people.
But that usually doesn't happen in our community.

Porras2424

Porras2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only watched them live ... in online poker, things are said in the chat on a few occasions, a budget that is to get more than one player out of their minds, but for that we know that it should be ignored, discipline, patience and in bad weather, good face ,,, in my personal case. I don't like to write on the chat, much less to offend colleagues. Respect and let's follow the game, today we will win, but in the long term we will all be winners ,,, never treat anyone like some people for some reason, they walk the paths of negativism ,,,, in live poker, yes more From one, the Indian that he carries inside comes out and with great difficulty ends up filling himself up ,,,, luck and ignore the offenses, they reflect inferiority ,,, luck guys,, to offensive words totally deaf ears ,,, hahaha

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
We are all trying to enjoy playing a game, there is no room for
rude players at the table. Band them from playing again is what
the site should do.

B

betang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rude players can the found is all sports.

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They have insulted me at the tables, but I was suspended for speaking in Spanish! (Sometimes I think they are unfair, I have received insults and I continue to see the players who have made it active, but what is done, wait for me to lift the suspension ...)

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I believe that rudeness indicates only the stupidity and limitations of the player. And that's why I do not see any sense in getting into a discussion with such players.

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
u dont have to read the chats.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Its truly sad that there are people who feel this is OK. While we needed to be the better people by not reacting I do wish there was a way to handle it differently. Most days I turn off the chat and ignore everyone. I do wonder how many people had talked to me who wonder why I never respond. Catch 22 I guess.

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really don't like rude comments. That's why I try not to read them.

E

EarnDAStack

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion there's no reason to take anything a stranger says on the internet seriously, let alone when they are saying something insulting.

The best way of dealing with these individuals is dependent on the site you're playing on.

If you're on a site like pokerstars be sure to throw poo at them before stacking them.

If the site you are playing on does not have throwables skip step one and get immediately to stacking them.

It's tough to talk shit without a chip and a chair.

P.S.

If someone insulting you gets you off your game it's more encouragement to do it in the future, strong mind big stack

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
i just ignore them and move on. No reason to respond unless you feel like arguing with them :) .

R

Reach2234

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you just have to play your game and hope to win

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it bothers you, take action, ignore if it hurts your game.

If abuse bothers you, take a screenshot of the offense. Then contact the proper authorities. Might be of use, bullies online think there is no recourse to their abuse, but they can be brought to task.

If abuse affects your poker game, ignore abuse if you can, by turning off chat.

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If abuse bothers you, take a screenshot of the offense. Then contact the proper authorities. Might be of use, bullies online think there is no recourse to their abuse, but they can be brought to task.

If abuse affects your poker game, ignore abuse if you can, by turning off chat.
I totally agree with burner.
If you can take the abuse with a grain of salt then just ignore that sob and continue to play your game.
If it affects your game, you can report his abusive behavior and the mods will do their part.
But you better get used to players with bad attitude. There's a lot out there, and you have to learn to ignore or answer back. Just dont let it affect how you play.

gocho2009

gocho2009

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Take advantage of that rude person ... he is rude because he does not know how to handle his game and he feels frustrated and wants to influence yours, use that to your advantage!