Rudeness at the Tables

migesan

migesan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have to ask because we have one, barely indecent member, how to deal with such people? Do you go into the discussion or not?

Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have to ask because we have one, barely indecent member, how to deal with such people? Do you go into the discussion or not?
If this is CC member, make screenshot where he is rude and send to the MODs.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who is it? Call them out.

Expel-the-Jesuits on ACR call me a "nig"

Galina

Galina

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
rudeness at the table

I think these players need to either ignore or ensure that the room blocks them, at least temporarily!

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Why take away a tool for you to win? If they like to chat, you can always find a way into their head.

Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think these players need to either ignore or ensure that the room blocks them, at least temporarily!
If this is CC member in CC games, room has nothing with that. Do not call anyone from poker room. Send screenshoot to our MODs.

Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BEE,I think you know, a guy or a lady from Cambodia:)
Ah, We were together with him/she on the table couple days ago ? I know who it is. I had a lot of screenshoots about him. Tried to solve that on nice way. A lot of people complane on him. Well, send pictures to MOD. This is only what you can do.

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been sending PM to various mods, not a single response except for Hugh. These things need to be handled better as to not discourage people from reporting.
What's the sense in having rules you don't enforce? or are selective in enforcing? perhaps

rj_montana

rj_montana

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a bit of teasing is good for the game ... verbal abuse is on different grounds ... thankfully simple solution to block/report and chat privileges can be suspended/revoked

C

capo1014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rudeness

Uncalled for and players that are above and beyond rude should be terminated for life. Players are here to enjoy playing poker and are not here to be berated. Poker manners goes a long way and is free. Capo1014

jadaminato

jadaminato

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He's a madman on the other side of a screen on another side of the world, why do you care? If you can't ignore silly words then you should be wondering why it affects you so much

S

ShawanG

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the best way is to turn off the chat or mute the player.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Uncalled for and players that are above and beyond rude should be terminated for life. Players are here to enjoy playing poker and are not here to be berated. Poker manners goes a long way and is free. Capo1014

I couldn't agree more. Treat other players like you want to be treated at the table. I try to do this every time I play whether its online or live poker that I'm playing. I'm glad you are calling out the player that has berated you. I just let them have a pass in most cases. I'm here to play have fun playing for the most part. I don't know how to take screenshots and how to send screenshots. I just like to play poker sometimes. That's why I let it go even though I shouldn't. That you for doing something that I don't know how to do and that is report the player or players to the Mod's on this site.

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It’s easy with that kind of players, mute them, or mute chat. They distract you, and your game. No need to listen or read what they saying. Mute and enjoy playing.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lots of times i can see some rude people, who don,t care at all about poker etiquet.
Maybe they made it special just in tryes you to play worse and loose patience. Usually i try to report it and sometimes in some rooms after that they can,t use chat at all.

MURDACK

MURDACK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Me personally I ignore unless is spam and then I report it...
But I do agree you should report it if someone is being rude to you... We are here to play not to take this kind of comments

W

woodeng

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always turn my chat off so I don't hear any of the rudeness . . . I really do not see the need for chat and cannot think of a reason why every site includes it.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Blocking the chat is option of course but CC is community where players gather to learn and improve. Being rude with other CC members in CC freeroll is definitely not ok and should be resolved by moderators.

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It doesnt bother me anymore ,I just ignore it and play my game

C

capujoss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The rooms will block them if you can prove that they are insulting.

S

StreetPhd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Blocking the chat is option of course but CC is community where players gather to learn and improve. Being rude with other CC members in CC freeroll is definitely not ok and should be resolved by moderators.
I agree...we should have zero tolerance when it comes to CC events.
We are pretty lucky to have this resource and all the members for the most part, are excellent.
I usually don't bother with the chat option but will be paying more attention to it for a bit.

J

Jadeyt92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It a bit snowflakey dobbing on someone who is being nasty. Come on man up a bit. Just ignore them

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are different players, but in general, I do not see the point in entering into a discussion, instead I prefer to focus on the game and not pay attention to the conversations or provocations of opponents.

Kinganders

Kinganders

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I never play with chat active, its often too frustruating