Royal flushes

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Amazing to make royal flush, from what time did you start playing about 1 to 10 years ago on my online poker platform i only made a royal flush some 3 times nothing more, too hard to make royal flush in online poker tournament :eek::eek::eek:

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
What a lucky player you are! Please accept my congratulations! I haven't come across such a combination yet. Something was in the way all the time. Either the opponents discarded the cards, or the dealer did not give out the missing card.

offshore11000

offshore11000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I've done about 5 in many hands, but in some modalities it's easier to happen, like in omaha lol:D:cool:

testing826

testing826

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have hit royal flush couple times also and i seen few others hit it and said "highness" good hand"

N

ndhsv1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
kein Treffer

Spiele erst wieder seit einem 1/2 Jahr und habe noch keinen RF getroffen.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
congratulations on your royal flush it's always nice to hit something like that because it doesn't happen very often and you're assured of victory because there's no better hand in hold'em. I've had it myself a few times but I don't remember how often it was and if I'm honest it doesn't bring me the excitement as the first time when everything seems to be much more exciting. It has also happened to me that I had a royal flush and didn't even see it because I was chatting with people on the side. But that was a few years ago

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just want to share with you that I actually just make my second royal flush ever, the curious thing was that my previous one and this one were made by cluvers.

how many do you have ever hit?
I've hit the royal flush a couple of times in my entire poker game and never got paid for it! Of course, it is very nice to realize that you have the highest hand in poker, but in order for it to pay you need a super cooler, which very rarely happens at the tables! Good luck at the tables!

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just want to share with you that I actually just make my second royal flush ever, the curious thing was that my previous one and this one were made by cluvers.

I don't remember making a royal flush!!!!! at most a straight flush....
congratulations and success... !

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I haven't made a royal flush yet, but I know it's a difficult hand to extract value in chips from the opponent, when you have a royal flush in some cases the opponent's trips can win some more chips.

J

johnsonmad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Way to go. I have gotten a royal flush one time. It was a long time ago during practice.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Twice I caught but I was not paid as I would have liked, it came more in vain, maybe next time he is luckier ...

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker around 12 years and i hit royal flush couple of times. Some of them were allin playing.

hsimonyan

hsimonyan

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations on such a rare combination, I've never had anything like it before. But I hope someday I will be so lucky;)

Newmy12345

Newmy12345

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never ever got it but being the optimistical person that I am ( not lol) I think I'm going to get combined with a huge win. I'll be ready haha

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
For all the time I collected a royal flush only once. Played approximately 250,000 hands

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
In my life, I have hit royal flush 2 or 3 times.

VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi

I was only able to do this combination once, I consider it to be very difficult

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mne pochemu to ochen' davno ne prikhodil Royal flesh. Zhal' ne vsegda eta ruka poluchayet dostoynuyu realizatsiyu. Moy pervyy royal flesh voobshche ne prines mne nichego. YA byl na BB kogda poluchil etu naivysshuyu kombinatsiyu i vse sdelali fold.

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
online had three times, two times spades one time hearts.

Poker with heart was maximum paid opponent had a flush and calls

AzazeL0707

AzazeL0707

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips

I’ve had only in a real cash game... in pokerstars haven’t gotten even a straight flush 😅

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Congrats!
I know for sure i have hit it couple of times, in Live poker with my friends. I never had it in Online rooms.
And i never won big pots with it... maybe i'll get more lucky from now on with royals flushes :)

DanS87

DanS87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Congrats. I'm still waiting to hit my first Royal Flush. Must be a good feeling getting those cards come up :)

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Congrats!!! Nice moments in poker!!! I've been playing poker since 2015, unfortunately I don't remember the exact number of royal flush combinations, but I definitely had more than ten of them !!!

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
For all the time I collected a royal flush only once. Played approximately 250,000 hands
Today, just for fun, I went to play NL2. And caught the second royal flush.

Attachments

• photo_2022-05-10_15-14-54.jpg
    photo_2022-05-10_15-14-54.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 16
Full Flush Poker