Royal flushes

gery

gery

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my whole poker career i only get one RoyalFlush till now, it was in diamonds, my holding cards were King / Queen and on the flop it has arrived with J / 10 / A no turn, no river were needed.

Xcoder

Xcoder

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing off and on for about 16 years, I've hit about 20 royal flushes. Their super rare but man.. when they come it's beautiful!

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I don't see a single one in a year, but then three in a short period comes. It happens to everyone.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've managed to win 8 times with RoyalFlush, that's just over 1 every year for me. I would like you to come more often.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

me several times, most of spades .. and hearts !!!

WickedFRoST

WickedFRoST

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing poker for more than 10 years, and only made a royal flush twice. Both times online.

But the thing is, that getting a royal flush is not cool on its own. When you make this hand you expect to win a huge pot (like they always do in the movies), but in reality you can only get folds from your opponent. well, at least that's what I've got both times:D

So my advice would be not to care much about how often you are dealt the best hand in texas holdem, because in the end, the game is about winning pots, not making strong hands.

Best of luck at the tables everyone, cheers!

T

tamara822

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very, very rarely ... I only got RoyalFlush a few times. Although I've been playing poker for years. A very rare occurrence,but very desirable. :)

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If you play only on weekends, once per month is a good number.

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never got one and I have been playing frequently for about 3 years!

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Well im playing since 10 years. about 3-4 times a week for from couple to 10 hours.

I hit two times a Royal Flush, but only online.

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing since 2010. Collected RoyalFlush 16 or 17 times.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my first year of playing poker, I had 2 or 3 RoyalFlush. I don’t remember RoyalFlush anymore, maybe there was one more, but not more.

passat1600

passat1600

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think that the opportunity to see a royal flush does not depend on how long you play, but on the number of hands played. I had one royal flush out of 10,000 that I remember.This is when playing in hold'em ... In Omaha, I think the royal flush can be found more often, but I do not play Omaha.

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Wikipedia says, the chance for a royal flush in Texas Holdem is 0,00323 %
With seven cards there are 4324 possibilities to get a royal flush out of 133784560 total combinations.
So, statistically 1 royal flush in 30960 hands

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wikipedia says, the chance for a royal flush in Texas Holdem is 0,00323 %
With seven cards there are 4324 possibilities to get a royal flush out of 133784560 total combinations.
So, statistically 1 royal flush in 30960 hands
True if assuming that one plays 100% of hands 100% of the time. Clearly this statistic is even inflated because many players many fold hands like A2s or QJo and this would indirectly lower the chance of connecting to a Royal Flush.

I don't count how many Royal Flushes I've seen or had, but I've had about 3 Royals myself and witnessed at least 2 others. I've been played poker since I joined CardsChat, so a little over a year now...but I've played a lot during that span of time ;)

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
True if assuming that one plays 100% of hands 100% of the time. Clearly this statistic is even inflated because many players many fold hands like A2s or QJo and this would indirectly lower the chance of connecting to a Royal Flush.

I don't count how many Royal Flushes I've seen or had, but I've had about 3 Royals myself and witnessed at least 2 others. I've been played poker since I joined CardsChat, so a little over a year now...but I've played a lot during that span of time ;)

Right, the river must be on the table and also considering folded hands, so estimatet arround 50.000 hands ore more are necessary to hit one royal flush.
I play since this year and had one:

Attachments

• royal.jpg
    royal.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 25
fang215874

fang215874

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I play a little on the stretch of three years came three times. so once a year is a normal practice.

E

easy play

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing for 2 years. Lost to Royal Flush thrice. Never managed to hit one myself.

They are very rare.

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've had 5 this year, one time 2 at the same day. I couldn't believe it myself

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer a set with Pocket pair, they usually give me more profit.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Do you count the number of royal flushes you managed to collect during the entire time you played poker? Submit yours here :)

B

bidearm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i dont think i have ever had one that i can remember but hpoefully will get one and it pays me well

Sivraj

Sivraj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never had a royal flush. The highest I ever had was a straight flush

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For the entire period of my poker game, I collected the royal flush only 3 times, and 2 of them did not pay me! This is a very rare combination, and in order for it to pay you, you need the opponent to have a very strong combination! Good luck at the tables and more royal flushes!

pokerace_1

pokerace_1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I once had a game when I was in university. I had KQ of hearts, flop is AJ10 of hearts flopping me a royal flush. My opponent had pocket AAs. I checked the flop, she raised, I called. Turn was the remaining Ace. I checked, she raised, I re-raised, she went all in. Never seen anybody ever lose with Quad As.

Full Flush Poker