With which professional player would you like to play heads up?

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every pro player will just take my money so looking from this point of view i don't want such game to happen. :D If it is for the fun i would be happy to play with Daniel.
Playing with your idol seems like a bad idea?

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would love to play against Doyle Bruson, even if I lost it would be fun to pick his brain for stories.

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Doyle Brunson definitely, because who knows, how long this is still possible.
Of course others would be also interesting somehow.

And for sure with Debi, Tammy and Shelley in a live game. :) And Martin could serve the drinks for us ladies. :p

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The late Chip Reese or Stu Ungar. They are both dead now but I would have loved to play poker against them. I would like to play heads up cash game with Chip Reese and a heads up Tournament style with Stu Ungar.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
There are so many players I would love to play its just really impossible to pick a player. I would probably pick Phil Helmuth or Eric Seidel. Have to admit playing against Mike the mouth Matusow. might be fun.

nba2009

nba2009

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I would like to play with negreanu haha ​​he is a character in the history of poker charismatic and something crazy would be spectacular to play a HU

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a reasonable person and I do not want to play with anyone stronger than me)

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Doyle Brunson definitely, because who knows, how long this is still possible.
Of course others would be also interesting somehow.

And for sure with Debi, Tammy and Shelley in a live game. :) And Martin could serve the drinks for us ladies. :p
how good would that be

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The late Chip Reese or Stu Ungar. They are both dead now but I would have loved to play poker against them. I would like to play heads up cash game with Chip Reese and a heads up Tournament style with Stu Ungar.
it would be a good night for you

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to play with negreanu haha ​​he is a character in the history of poker charismatic and something crazy would be spectacular to play a HU
that guy has a lot of charisma

carmenzu

carmenzu

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Vanessa Selbst
I would choose Vanessa Selbst. Playing with her would certainly be memorable.

U

Ultfrozen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it would be interesting to play with Tom Dwan and test your level of play)

M

marcrues

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gavin Smith, i liked when he beat Phil Ivey on poker after dark when he was drunk.

norwoox

norwoox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liv Boeree. Although I'm a fan of another pro player, I would like to play with her just for fun

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
With Daniel Negreanu I would like to face him and share talks with him since he is very witty at the tables and I think it is a strategy to read his opponents, it would be fun to play against that legend.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. I would love to play against Nathan Williams.
I have not seen it very much. tell me your triumphs

Liv Boeree. Although I'm a fan of another pro player, I would like to play with her just for fun
I'm in love with her. i think i couldn't play against her

With Daniel Negreanu I would like to face him and share talks with him since he is very witty at the tables and I think it is a strategy to read his opponents, it would be fun to play against that legend.
I watch him play and I feel like he's very smart. He was born for this game

Mike Matusow, so I can win some easy money.
you say who gives money away? can be not?

Last edited by a moderator:
davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Daniel negreanu , he is a good player , he play well , he had much experience .do you think can you win him ?

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With Daniel Negreanu you can put your experience to the test whenever the chance comes.

messats

messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips
poker dream game

me with phil hellmuth!

if there ever was a play id like an online heads up or live game against its Daniel Negraneau or Phil Ivey due to their versatility and being anonymous in the game.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
There are way too many, Dead or alive to name just one, Dave "Devil fish" Ulliot was one of my favorite players on Late Night Poker along with Barney Boatman and his brother that used to play back in those early days (1990s) then I discovered Doyle Brunson, Daniel Negranau, Phil Ivey, Phil Helmut, I could go on and on, but even today there are more and more players that are climbing the ranks and coming to the top of the leader boards like Ole Schemion, Mike "Timex" Macdonald, Sam "Squid" Grafton, or many, many others, and I have not even started on the female Poker players and there are hundreds of them I would love to play with.
Lets just say I would love to play with any of them, all for different reasons, as they all have their own style, their own tells, and their own amazing stories to tell.

When the fun Stops, STOP!