With which professional player would you like to play heads up?

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd like to play against isildur1. I don't know why but I think it would be fun to play against him.

T

tweezer_reraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Id like to play Phil Ivey heads up.
It would be so intimidating but such a great experience.
Wanna be the best ya gotta beat the best :D

soLdaTeS88

soLdaTeS88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to play with Nikita Bodyakovsky. He himself is a Belarusian from the city of Mozyr, I am also from this city, I follow his success, he really impresses me. It would be great to play with such a famous countryman)

A

Acadien07

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice Ladies!

Might be hard to play against nice ladies theirs a lot on tour nothing against that!:cool:

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I would like to face hand to hand with Daniel Negreanu, it would be a dream come true:D:icon_sant

duderino89

duderino89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even though i started enjoying poker due to Daniel Negreanu and would love to play him heads-up just to have a chat with him i think nowadays i would want to play Charlie Carrell. Not because i think i have an edge - by far i think it would drop way too much money - but just for the learning experience and getting to know his personality. He seems like the guy where you can start up a conversation about one thing and end up talking about 100 different topics in the end.
So yeah i think i would choose my heads-up poker-player just from the entertainment perspective - mainly because i suck at heads-up! :D

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I can tell you which player I would definitely NOT want to play heads up against: Phil Ivey! That stare of his!!

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to play one on one with my favorite player named Michael Addamo, since I knew poker I have always liked the game of this pro of the High Stakes, it would be an honor someday to face him, I know it sounds a little crazy, but I do not lose hope to someday share a table with this great player, so the earnings of this year of this player speaks for itself, a madness of prizes that he took in tournaments.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My first choice is Daniel Negreanu. He is my poker idol since the start of the poker boom.

Second would be Justin Bonomo. He’s an advanced new school player.

Third would be any variety of poker beauties featuring Vanessa Russo, Liv Boree to name a few among many others that have not been mentioned.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
There's a lot of great answers. I like the choice of Doyle Brunson because he is the GOAT. I would also like to play with Sammy Farha but he might be a jerk and maybe even slap me considering the recent news. Also, another one that hasnt been mentioned would be Scotty Nguyen. He seems entertaining.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My first choice would be Kid Poker himself, Daniel Negreanu. Besides being a good poker player I believe he is a very good ambassador for the game.

My 2nd choice would be Stu Ungar. Not because I think that I could beat him. It would be to sit in awe of a poker legend.

Piligrin66

Piligrin66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, I would love to play one-on-one with Negreanu - this is my favorite poker pro. I consider him the idol of my childhood.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it depends on what my Headsup "goals" are. Am I playing to win money/chips from them? Am I playing for fun? Am I playing for training with them? etc.

These influence who I'd play. Naturally, if I'm playing to win money/chips, then I'd find the "worst pro" I can find to give myself a slightly better edge ;)

Otherwise, I'd love to play some others for learning and experience. In no particular order, I'd like to play players like Daniel Negreanu, Phil Hellmuth, Chris Ferguson, Liv Boeree, Doyle Brunson etc.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I would like to play Phil Ivey heads up. It would be fantastic !!!:D

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tough one this as i cant choose between these three - Dan "Jungleman" Cates, Viktor "Isildur" Blom and Tom "Durr" Dwan - all three are absolute heads up masters.

At a push - Dan Cates would probably get my call.