Poker sessions longer than 8,10 hours Where is the food?

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
try to have a supply of food, boiled eggs, instant noodles, canned food

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker. sesiones largas

hello. If I used to spend until I buy a note book and with that I move to eat something and even to go to the bathroom, before I have lost hands with AA or KK now no longer

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When i used to play marathon sessions i would not eat until after

BlackIce

BlackIce

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It sucks sometimes especially when its late game getting close to final table and you need food. I usually just go hungry or throw in a pizza.

cindymagaly

cindymagaly

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The maximum I play per day is four hours, and after that it is a long time sitting besides that I work in front of the computer it would be all day in front of a monitor, the meal times are respected so whatever you do if you do not have a bad performance in your digestive system, keep in mind that sitting all day wears you down slowly, always be active and do not miss the meal time, want a little greetings and good luck in the long sessions you have.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
For a break and for eating I take advantage of the breaks and I eat something. I make something to eat myself, and it is just for the evening.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I treat it like golf and pack waters and energy bars.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I only play poker online and only at home. I usually prefer fruit, which I always have at home. I rarely drink alcohol, but if I do I never play poker. I don't think alcohol and poker should be combined.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is nothing better than a sandwich.

T

TonyTadzh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Eat snakes, and drink soda, you never know how much time your will spend for tournament

N

Niykk

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually eat fruits, yogurt, nuts, bread with a spread on it etc. Sometimes I prepare a salad before the tournament and store it in the fridge.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If I'm playing in a tournament outside my home I will usually eat a light meal before I go play so hunger will not be an issue at the table. If I'm in the tournament for more then 4-5 hours then I would probably grab a burger or a quick sandwich to sustain me until it's over.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the session goes well, then I don’t remember the food)

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i am one of the lucky ones i guess, while i am playing, i will ask my wife to make me a sandwich or get me something, she is my strength!