Poker sessions longer than 8,10 hours Where is the food?

Q

Q2The3rd

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I smoke but but in the house. I like to play my tournaments on a PC. So I use TeamViewer when I have to step away! No more AA KK or QQs left to much. The hell with the J J as it's trash anyway!

C

Carlloss

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Light snacks between breaks, imagine in the final stretch you have to run to the bathroom in an emergency :D:D:D:D

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mostly just small snacks during the 5 minute breaks, or if really hungry, then grab something in the 5 minutes and eat at the computer.

Usually, I don't have an issue as I'll just eat before the event starts, but sometimes for late night cardschat freerolls (or early events), I'll get some coffee :coffee:

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do this thread to see what they eat in each country since we spend so many hours in front of the screen (online)
and sometimes there is no time, or when you put sitting out and they give them premium hands. as AA -KK :eek:
In my case, in Argentina we drink mate and I make a sandwich of anything, even noodles hahaha
I'm liking this just for the noodle sandwich idea!!! :D VAMOS!

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are pretty hard core if you are playing 10 + hours in a row.

I am guessing you may be a candidate to digitize yourself and plunge into Zuck's metaverse. You would never have to eat again, and theoretically could "live" forever !

There's no forever for us material beings unless we evolve into blackholes :p

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
a lot of snacks , maybe a sandwich with beef and a lot of sodas , in general junk food and of course pizza :)

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
before longer session I eat big meal and rest about 1-2 hours. During the session mostly I eat bananas, apples and drink water. Sometimes some yogurts, chocolate, peanuts etc.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.To be honest, I´ve never played 10 hours in a row.I simply couldn´t stand it.I usually start my poker sessions after lunch and during the game I just drink water and eat some fruits,especially tangerines.All my respect to the members who can play that many hours.in a row.

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
No industrualized

:mad:Argentines come from industrialized people harming our people death to Fidel Castro

W

WJMKAM

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am sitting here with my ankle up. Been 4 weeks now. Doctor says no driving for 10 more weeks.

As a result, my wife brings food to me and my computer. While some people think this may be pampering, I generally do all the cooking. It needs to be very basic for my wife to make it.

My wife did back a dish the other night. She had to ask how to set the temp on the oven. I cannot wait to be able to go back to doing the cooking.

Fruit, Candy, Snacks. I have even been into messy cheese balls.

Pripri1986

Pripri1986

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lucky those who get to those competitions!

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes a loaf of bread and a jar of peanut butter has to do

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
During a long session I make a cold cut sandwich and drink a Gatorade.

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Coffee and cigarettes until Uber Eats delivers some delicious food. On a bad day I find time to cook and there are way too much of them :)

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank goodness for microwaves, and one-minute hot dogs.

If you're in the Sunday Storm, you have 4 whole days to eat, if you make day #2.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My longest tournament lasted about 8 hours. But, at the moment I play an average of 5 hours a day, and I have enough of a regular break to make myself tea and a couple of sandwiches.

L

luckyrnmd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you can do not eat when you play or do it in 5 minute breaks.

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I snack whenever I find time whether it’s at break or a super slow hand usually quick food granola bars sandwiches whatever’s quick

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually get what is the easiest, sandwich with a coffee,
or a fruit with water just to get something to eat playing on an empty stomach is a no go... makes you play super bad

R

ravv

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of the time i'm prepered with food and drinks when I now I can have long session. From time to time I order some food to home... It all depends.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I decide to play in hours, of tournaments I ask my wife to make me meals. She always makes me my food , for my tournaments I play. If she is out doing things, I ask my 3 sons if one of them would make it for me. My family members are great, for doing things for me. Awesome to have them like that.

M

malucado4545

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
depending on the pace and the mood of the game, not even hunger

G

gud1ni99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always try to prepare in advance for a long game. Start the game session well-fed and with a stock of ready-made food that can be quickly prepared during the break. During the game, I like to drink coffee most of all :)