Poker sessions longer than 8,10 hours Where is the food?

joaquinvd

joaquinvd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do this thread to see what they eat in each country since we spend so many hours in front of the screen (online)
and sometimes there is no time, or when you put sitting out and they give them premium hands. as AA -KK :eek:
In my case, in argentina we drink mate and I make a sandwich of anything, even noodles hahaha

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
comida jugando poker

Hi. Yesterday I started a tournament at 6.30pm. and ends at 1.30 today. I played 7 hours. and at 9pm. I had a chicken and avocado sandwich. that's what I eat in long games. a sandwich with a soda. And if I have gone to the bathroom and when I return I am absent with AA, KK, or QQ. Now I solved it, I bought a note book- sometimes it happens to me hahaha

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I`m drinking blackberry wine now,home made by myself,and eating fried chiken with red peppers.Cheers!

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I start playing at 1 pm, right after lunch. During breaks, I usually drink coffee and water and sometimes a sandwich. I do this until the end of the section. I dine at the end.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Here matias from Aregentina, haha ​​in my case if there is no food, mate is never missing. The bitter mate as it should be, always accompanied by some unsalted rice cakes, in my case I try to take care of myself, greetings!

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I play long sessions I usually drink coke and eat chips and chocolate in my 5 minute breaks.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't eat a lot, just some biscuits and sometimes a small sandwich if I am really hungry. Most of the time I will drink water, tea, or coffee.

Threshold2122

Threshold2122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't encountered this problem yet (being new to online and having never gone 3/4 hours in a game) but surely if you prepared something beforehand eg pasta, noodles you could use the break to go and make something quick with your preprepared food of choice

Good luck out there

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
In the morning I prefer coffee, in the evenings I like to drink tea, and I always have cooked sandwiches that just need to be warmed up. But in general, I very rarely play poker for more than 6-7 hours in a row.
Good luck.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I usually try to have lunch before starting my poker sessions ... and I prepare a lemon or orange drink and have it in the refrigerator to be drinking during breaks ... I also have a snack and coffee ready ...!

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi, there is always food in my refrigerator, I just need to warm it up and boil tea during the break. I don't see this as a problem, since the food can be prepared in advance, before your poker session.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play in the evening usually so i try to have dinner just before the MTT starts. This way i am sure that i will not get hungry in the next few hours till the MTT is finished.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
During the game,I do not have such thoughts to eat or even have a snack...I can make coffee between breaks...

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a wife who is always ready to cook for me. Moreover, I actually never cook myself.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Where is the food?
On the poker table!:):):):):):)

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi Friend.

I order chicken for delivery. :D

tra1mp

tra1mp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I agree with many, I don't want to miss a premium hand like AA or AK. I found such a solution for myself, maybe someone will come in handy: at the end of each hour there is a 5-minute break, you can safely warm up food in the microwave and eat it on a laptop.
Use this.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
At my Local Pub they used to serve Food at the mid break, usually Sausage and Fries, or something similar, but as I was always busy going around the tables changing smaller chip denominations for larger chips, by the time I finished there was nothing left, so I was left with a bag of Crisp's from behind the bar.
Some of the bigger events I went to had a kitchen, where you could order food from, but the demand at the break was so big it took ages for the food to arrive, and eating at the table is a pet hate of mine, I cannot think of anything worse than greasy fingers touching the cards.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do this thread to see what they eat in each country since we spend so many hours in front of the screen (online)
and sometimes there is no time, or when you put sitting out and they give them premium hands. as AA -KK :eek:
In my case, in Argentina we drink mate and I make a sandwich of anything, even noodles hahaha
Very cool question. I particularly like popcorn and coffee.
It will be nice to see how people like it.:D

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are pretty hard core if you are playing 10 + hours in a row.

I am guessing you may be a candidate to digitize yourself and plunge into Zuck's metaverse. You would never have to eat again, and theoretically could "live" forever !

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I try to be prepared, make myself coffee and prepare something to eat, but when I play poker I usually forget that I wanted to eat until the break and then remember that I actually wanted to eat and then usually eat something quickly. Most of the time I drink coffee and / or water

frank174

frank174

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol, your in your own home and a fridge full of food,don't see much of a problem there, I try to avoid the messy drippy foods while playing, usually it's a bucket full of coffee ,ya the other thing to avoid is cheezies ,they gum up the keyboard :D

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In my case, in Argentina we drink mate and I make a sandwich of anything, even noodles hahaha

Yes, you have to eat everything that comes to hand and drink tons of coffee :jd4::):jd4:

Bennoda

Bennoda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I eat when I play poker, I eat when I don’t play poker, I always eat