dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The prospect of helplessness, over the randomness of the cards, scares them so much that some try to control the uncontrollable. They
pray to the poker gods and get upset when the gods don't answer
to their prayers.We do not cheat - we play within the rules. Or does religion forbid greed? Well, we are not greedy, we play for the sake of bread. Or religion forbids earning bread?

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
n atheist, you wouldn't care about religion at all

people know nothing about their holy book .
Anyone calling himself an atheist, is so much religious that him need to create a new term to distinguish and differentiate from others,:unsure: certainly him believe something and needs to get away from something ugly.
And certainly no book can hold the truth, they can approach that, and give some directions to get there, how can a book preserve the fragrancy of a miracle? How a book can states the truth that is unspeakable?
Any book that brings some love and respect for anybody is certainly a good book isn't it?

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
we play for the sake of bread. Or religion forbids earning bread?
Fortunately some plant, grow, harvest and produce some bread for us. if were all poker players, what do You ate today sir?:unsure: Just pairs the entire day I just need some fullhouse, I'm hungry!

A

Avangart1

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker is against religion. Poker is a game of chance and religion does not allow gambling.

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is forbiden for the Bible

gambling is forbidden for the Bible, and as many religions say they are based on the Bible, then their subjects should not play poker ... but ... if you say it is an incomplete statistics game ... you have an excuse ...
Indeed, you have a point!

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
The freedom of one person ends where the freedom of another begins.
And then it's up to you how to act, what to believe, etc.

N

njrbj4321

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
In religion, poker is prohibited as it is considered a gambling game to play or not the choice of a person.

GrEbZ2021

GrEbZ2021

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It all depends on the person, qi she is prone to gambling or not and most religions simply forbid playing cards because there is a large share of excitement

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Good people... what does this game have to do with religion... this game is like the other things you do every day... don't get me wrong, I believe in religion but I don't want to take everything that is written there as an obligation... I know so many people who are dedicated and go to church every Sunday and are faithful people, but when someone close to them needs their help, they turn their backs.. what is this?! Do what you like in life!

yetbam

yetbam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I think that both things are very independent and each one has its own rules and they must be taken with respect