Chips
Agreed. I will contribute as a woman. Don't underestimate us

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's right! It turned out that women are excellent players.

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most of them quit because men like you are so disrespectful - not because they can't compete.

Others quit for other reasons - to raise a family is one that comes to mind. Men quit for the same reason - but of course your narrow mind would not notice that.
Deb,
Don't argue with a fool....it's a no-win situation. It appears that the first part of his user ID is dead wrong; the second part quite appropriate. Methinks he enjoys stirring up controversy.

T

tysfm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My current SO is a great poker player.

M

MikeMarkus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree
more women would make it much more social and fun ..

hurtadoak

hurtadoak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I definitely agree with you in that statement.

I

Iascaire

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Women in poker

Put a side the distraction to your concentration, sitting across from J Lopez.
Women in poker I am sure no one has a problem with and would welcome a new player, male or female.
Women can play just as aggressively as men, and their mindset does not have to be one and thinking like a man, Not women or men, but people are able to adjust their thinking to the needs required.

There is equality in Poker as far as those who wish to play are allowed, the education of these players is a different thing, things in the media should change, the movies, have a girl sit and play poker and bond bring her a drink. its the perception of who plays poker which need to change, and the wording in topics like this should be thought about before been used avoiding the direction of topic been diverted to feminism or sexist. Poker is neutral.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a man I think women make about 95% of all activities more pleasant. Sports broadcasting and refereeing men's sports are about the only ones I don't want women to do. ;) Go to the game and the party, hell yes ladies, but stay off the field and out of the booth. Sorry to get off on a tangent but I would love to see more women at the tables.

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with Dakota !! Some of the responses on this thread are truly ummm.. SEXIST. Guess what , doesn't bother me in the least , I love it when guys like you get beaten by a woman in a so called mans game and don't even see it coming !

Mini1380

Mini1380

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I keep saying this to my misses but she won't play. I think she would be really good as I can never tell when she is lying.

K

Klementus

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokers its man's game, it's specifically. Maybe because mans more like a risk

fialhosm

fialhosm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Excellent observation of his.
But what is it that distances women from an increasingly popular game like poker?
Is not it the environment?
Or maybe the bias generated around them?

V

Verfox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've tried to teach my girlfriend, no chance and now she thinks i'm addicted [emoji19]

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with Dakota !! Some of the responses on this thread are truly ummm.. SEXIST. Guess what , doesn't bother me in the least , I love it when guys like you get beaten by a woman in a so called mans game and don't even see it coming !

I can be beaten by a woman for sure, but the same woman many times? I'd have too much of a read on her for that to be regular.

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I keep saying this to my misses but she won't play. I think she would be really good as I can never tell when she is lying.

Can she tell.when you are lying though?

escurimX

escurimX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why is it over 4 hours just looking at the face of men does not give haha Poker is for everyone

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in women more need their children, not poker ...

AtomJapo

AtomJapo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think that the few ladys that can understand good the game really can be great players, i know some girls that can play very good.. but i know too others terribles... and yeah always is nice have girls in the tables... greetz ivan

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
this is male chauviniste
Also he implies that men/fathers are less interested in their children than the mothers which is a ghetto ideology.

He must be from a rough neighbourhood of some kind.

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's important, because they give the brightness on the tables. You can take your conclusions below.

In the photo, Tatjana Pasalic and Lauren Kling.

Pp

AshK44

AshK44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a nice post. Nice to see us being encouraged. Thanks for the kind words. All competition is welcomed from anyone in my books. Good luck to everyone and a special good luck to my fellow woman playing poker...

AtomJapo

AtomJapo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a nice post. Nice to see us being encouraged. Thanks for the kind words. All competition is welcomed from anyone in my books. Good luck to everyone and a special good luck to my fellow woman playing poker...

thats great,, gl to u maximun wishes... greetz...

AshK44

AshK44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any of the men on this thread that have said woman aren’t man enough to play...I am calling you out...let’s make a private table on pokerstars and have a little tournament and see who wins?? U up for that??? Bring it on because I will win!