Poker and Marijuana

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that's a bad idea . Especially in our country, where marijuana is considered a drug and is prohibited. Even if it is to exercise , marijuana slows down your reaction.

Aeks328

Aeks328

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

• :)I think that this is incompatible.

• Alcohol is also incompatible

drejva11

drejva11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes Marijuana helps more than cigarettes.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I believe that for a successful player, these two options can not be combined.
The player must always be focused on the game. Obviously, marijuana prevents concentration.

MatMackenz

MatMackenz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As someone who smokes marijuana regularly (It is legal in my country) I will say I make just fine desicions at the table.

But this is mainly because I have a incredibly high tolerance for marijuana, I do not feel much of a level of intoxication when using it. Instead it will make me feel more calm and increase my ability to think through tough spots.

I do not feel right when playing without a smoke. :bandit:

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I do not know about marijuana) I have never used it. Who likes can smoke and wants to play, if I do not think that this will help the game, at best it will not be a hindrance. In my country, smoking marijuana is against the law. So from it in any case there can be problems.

IlyaSavinov

IlyaSavinov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just finished checking to see if poker and alcohol are compatible . to answer your question:) now need to check with marijuana:) thank you you you have the best posts :)
Thank you, very nice :) very glad you liked it :)

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the main thing after marijuana in your head is not to get lost in poker forever)))):knuddel:

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

We have some bad desicions with normal situation .In marijouana mode i dont think would be better .But i like your humor.

ChiTownRon

ChiTownRon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's not a good combination because marijuana would not leave you 100% focused, and that would only make you lose.

I disagree. Keeps me more focused, keeps my anxiety down, more patient and helps with the brutal bad beats! Puff puff pass! :driver:

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think it's a bad idea to mix marijuana with poker just like with alcohol

zippaya

zippaya

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not against marijuana, but I don't think it is a smart idea to have a smoke and play. I'm not as positive it could do you any good if you are in a good game. It could go both ways, so it is a risk for sure!

P

paapcity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont do drugs or alcohol when you gonna play poker.

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its like that little black dress you wife has it goes wit:girlshit:h everything

M

mrFLY

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker and Marijuana! How do you consider this compatibility option?

Personally, I do not drink alcohol in all its forms, I do not smoke anything, I do not use drugs. But I know the player and quite successful, which uses marijuana during the game. This is all individually. Someone likes to drink during the game, someone likes to smoke anasha.
Personally, I am against any kind of drugs. I wish all of you, my dear friends, to always remain sober . Health to you!:)

ClickPoker

ClickPoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker + Marihuana, a hurricane and empty pockets jajajaja:D:D:D

FernA9ndo

FernA9ndo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just don't do It, Its not two things that combined would be good for you.l, but I Think a Lot of people uses while playing poker.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Highly recommend do not play high just like alcohol it impairs judgment badly.

You can maybe use it after a poker session to relax and get over a bad session same as if you have a couple drinks after a session.

A

Ant467

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In our country, cannabis is prohibited by law. Therefore, to determine whether it interferes with the game or not I can not. Although for some, and the law is not an obstacle

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here in canada,we can walk to the corner store and purchase weed just as easy as you would a 6 pack of beer or a bottle of wine,,,, :star: Easy breezee!! :canabis: Canada Rocks! :laugh:

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pot & poker

being from the Rocky Mtn High area works for me as long as it is in moderation. kind of takes the edge off eating a small portion of an eatable.

Rocky Mtn High in a way John Denver never thought it would be :)))))):eek::D

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, there are professional players who apply that method of play. but I've never had the opportunity to do it.

ChiTownRon

ChiTownRon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I lot of you seem to have a big misconception on smoking pot. Sure, if you're a first timer or rarely do it, you're going to get super baked and can't function. But for those who have a high tolerance to it, they'll be fine and can function properly and get stuff done.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I have a negative attitude to any psychotropic substances such as marijuana or alcohol. I believe that a successful player will not abuse the alcogol or marijuana. I am convinced that drugs or alcohol during a poker game have a negative effect on concentration.

K

kbolding7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thinkk the only way it would make sense is if you were an incredibly over aggresive player as it may be able to bring that down to a more suitable level or if you were experiencing abnormal tilt or were at a table that was a good game but somewhat hostile and/or tense as the effect of being high would help to keep you in a more relaxed state.