My Poker Library (updated)

greywind50

greywind50

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being a beginner I find it difficult to put the idea's i've read into practice. I think I understand what I've read but fail to consistently do it at the table/screen. I hope with time I can put the basics in place to be able to add new idea's. Your massively/extensive library would "paralysis by analysis" me.

StormRaven

StormRaven

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He hasn't read them. They are just lined up on his bookshelf.

Its an intimidation tactic he uses when hosting home games :D
I LOVE IT! I'm so going to look online now to buy as many used cheap poker books I can find so I can scare the bejesus out of those who enter my poker domain, muhahahhaa!!!

StormRaven

StormRaven

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have this Book Storm,Its by Bill Chen,Let me know if you want to borrow it and Ill bring it to Turtle creek next time I play.It isnt an exciteing read,but breaks down the science very well.

Snow :cool:
Thanks Snow, might take you up on that after I've read some more books that are on my priority list. By any chance do you have the Ed Miller cash book?

S

Sportsmenc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you read even half of this library, you become very clever guy. But I doubt it helps you in poker :)

Dalsue214

Dalsue214

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bump this stuff up.

Bring
Up
This
cameronlove4

cameronlove4

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow that's a great list. But alas! I don't have the time to go thru all the books. So, can anyone give a basic guideline on th epoker game?

cameronlove4

cameronlove4

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow that's a great list. But alas! I don't have the time to go thru all the books. So, can anyone give a basic guideline on the poker game?