Poker impact on your life

BigJamo

BigJamo

Aussie Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started as a noob with attitude.

Poker has taught me a lot more patience. That would have to be the biggest impact it had on my personality.

D

dfastest4444

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I love Poker I think that it gives many people hope, even when they are not good. It is fun and I love coming home from work and practice to relaxing with a couple of games. Plus it makes you think more and makes you smarter. Also, people are living and streaming there games on twitch and making a fairly good income from poker as well. It's Beautiful

I haven't seen any twitch games yet. Who is the best?
Who do you like to watch?;)

F

FlushWithFlavor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i just placed 7th/746 in a freeroll. So that was nice, an astounding .75 cents for 4hrs of work, not bad, not bad, lol... Over all i would say i have a long way to go before im cashing out life changing wins, but for now i plan to take it one day at a time and continue to learn and grow in the hopes of one day earning enough from poker to play professionally. Id say that poker is mostly a good impact on my life, and there is good potential for the future! i wish you all the best, and hpe we can all profit from this game we all love so much!

S

Speransky

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker impact on life... Eyes are red like hell when I play a lot.