Poker impact on your life

R

rubenz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wagon596, I find a bit sad you're story even if I don't know how much your marriage last. But if you're ok..then nothing else mathers (Y)

B

Blazed101

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker helps me relax unless it don't but either way I'm playing.

vezy4iy

vezy4iy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Strongly not get involved playing poker. can tighten that later last socks will sell to play a little.reasonably approach this issue.

Ekateriba Zapletnyuk

Ekateriba Zapletnyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I began to get nervous and a lot of smoke:D

N

notscared0

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker makes me happyhappyhappy#

veronica

veronica

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play poker for me is something wonderful-

Sakolik029

Sakolik029

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are pros and cons in poker ,the pros when you win you have updated the budget and mood,cons when if you lose you have reduced budget and mood

adamovic

adamovic

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i realy poker specialy live poker , u can meet new people evry time play . but its yake lot of time .so y ou have to find a balance for all . and no to fall in addiction.

YoSoyMarce

YoSoyMarce

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think the poker can influence your intelligence that will help you occasionally

RogerG2k

RogerG2k

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Before I only practiced esport football after I met poker saw and other sport that I liked a lot and one of the favorite games every day have to play poker.

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a love / hate relationship. I played a cash game today, but my stake wasn't big enough to match the action at the table. All of my hands looked smaller than they really were. Live poker is only fun when you are over staked for the action.

Meire

Meire

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think in poker 24 hours a day, even while in college, I want to get home to play. very addictive haha

gjwalk

gjwalk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you get to my age, it's important to exercise the mind as well as the body. Poker presents a lot of challenges but it can also be a little frustrating at times. For me it's just a hobby, that sometimes pays off.

rrickir

rrickir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing poker online ended my marriage, which was one of the best things that ever happened to me.

I'm 70 years old and on Social Security and playing adds a little income each month. Not much but being unable to work, any helps.

HI WAgon i did not know this that made me laugh LOL:) i mean the part about ending marriage,,,,,, but if it was good then that was ok,,,,,........ poker has chan ged my life also,,, in some good ways and some bad ways lol... but i cdnt imagine it without pla ying at all,, and i also made some nice online firends over the years thru poker also......

AlyLauren

AlyLauren

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess poker will always be a great pass time. I mean we all need to know how to use our time wisely and when we say poker it really involves money.

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cant image my life without poker any more))impact is positive 100%)))

M

MadalinBoz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Considering I don`t invest to much money in poker, cant say poker made my life worst. I played one day with a friend a Spin & Go tournament and with a buy-in of 1$ he picked the 12.000 $ prize. He was 3rd and received 1000 $ but it was a nice experience :))

K

ksidrew

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Generally speaking I think that most people who are smart enough to be long term winners at poker would be better off choosing the path of a "normal" career. Higher potential earn with much more stability, benefits, 401k etc.

Svyat66556

Svyat66556

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
will say, based on my own experience. Poker trains will, self-control and self-confidence.

D

danntesvarna

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don`t know what to say,but I am with unstable spirit sometimes.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It is a good exercise, because it is a battle, so it provides you with valuable experiences.

strodawg

strodawg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokers just fun

Let's tell about how poker affects your life. Has your life better after the start of playing poker? Or maybe it became worse? What consequences poker entailed?

I wouldnt say poker has affected my life for the better or worse but I do know I don't look at poker as gambling. I look at it as recreation time. sometimes its good sometimes its stressful. if you play for so long and get sucked out time after time you can start to find that frustrating but I still have fun analying the other opponents how they bet, how long the take to bet, what cards they flip, ect... that way I can figure out a range to play against them with. good poker playing isnt about AK,AQ,AJ,AA,KK,QQ,JJ its about using the draw to your advantage to me and knowing when to use your positions.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
poker for me it's a habit i get sometimes nervous or disappointed while i am playing but it end that when i am stop playing poker

B

bkr3026

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love Poker I think that it gives many people hope, even when they are not good. It is fun and I love coming home from work and practice to relaxing with a couple of games. Plus it makes you think more and makes you smarter. Also, people are living and streaming there games on twitch and making a fairly good income from poker as well. It's Beautiful

I

igox97

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am playing online poker when i have some free time, and sometimes i am playing with my friends with beer in my hand. I don't spend a lot of money on poker, I am playing for fun but of course i always want to win ;p