vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Poker is an opportunity to make your dreams come true, but to increase your chances you need to practice a lot and maybe one day this experience will help you achieve unprecedented success, but in return it will take your time.

seirmelo

seirmelo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Do not play poker with that intention, because your failure will be great, focus on your work and studies.

Savantino

Savantino

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes for sure , to win just 1 500k guaranted is more then enough

mirko123331

mirko123331

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
I think playing poker is a beautiful exercise, it requires patience and time, you always continue to learn and explore new tactics, I started playing online in the pokerstars leagues until I got 2nd place in the premier league and collected my 1st 3.5k in June 2014, I came out 2nd again in July 2015 and I don't live from poker but money It helped me to enjoy holidays with my family, now I am playing again at the age of 53 after being hospitalized for covid 19 for 3 months where I almost lost my life and I have a hard time getting into rhythm, but I will continue to dream of improving every day despite my age, I can assure you that it is worth being alive and more to play poker.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Who hasn't dreamed of becoming a millionaire with poker?
Or even having poker as a way to earn good money so you can make your dreams come true?

That's what I think is really cool about poker, the hope that one day luck will come and you can improve your financial life from one moment to the next.

Does anyone who plays poker have that hope?
all players just hope to win one day and become rich, but this is very rare so that every person has the right to hope and believe in a miracle