jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who is currently the best player in the world

There is a website that shows who is the best poker player in the world, I would like to know also the ratio of the 10 best if there is this ranking.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Agreed! 'Game' of skill!

I do not consider sumo as a sport, but a totally bland and goalless fight and I think even the fighters should take more care of their health and lose weight.

A

Allmine79

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chance and great decision making.

S

Sacredoro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a game of chance. You cannot control how the cards are dealt and at times, this will determine the winner. An experienced player may lose to a novice because of chance and the optimal play will create a complete loss.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Game of skill and chance , definetely not a sport , not physical activities involved and not very healthy :) . It's more game of skill , skill prevails on the long run over chance , although beats and downswings do exist .

P

Picykopata

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You need a little bit of luck because you play with random cards, but without skills you`ll lose in 90% of cases.
I dont think that is a game of chance

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
As you say is a sport of strategies, analysis and mental games to read and predict your opponents

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker for me - the passion of a lifetime, brainwashing, at any time, relieve fatigue (depression), but it's not a sport, a hobby is likely, even at the professional level. Here there is good luck and it is not chess
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Top 10 Games