tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Drugs leed to short life. Short poker life of coarse. Drug players sonn realise that are mentaly ill.

B

BDR-83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Save God from this shit. People who do this should be ashamed of their way of life. In my surroundings there were many such people more than half of them are no longer alive. Drugs are a terrible thing.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like playing poker while I'm tripping on acid. You should SEE the DONKS!!!

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Anyone get a performance boost when taking Adderall (dextroamphetamine) or Ritalin (methylphenidate)? Personally I can play non stop and perfect poker. Final table 4 tables in one night easily on ACR.
Interesting, I don't judge it and can understand. I just googled that 1st mentioned drugs are prohibited in my country while methylphenidate is pretty cheap and legal. Maybe one day I'll try it.

P

pokerace420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stayed with a group of guys that were killing games in 2010 wsop..... all on adderall

K

Kinhsfull01

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone get a performance boost when taking Adderall (dextroamphetamine) or Ritalin (methylphenidate)? Personally I can play non stop and perfect poker. Final table 4 tables in one night easily on ACR.

cant beleive you can get your hands on that stuff
:confused:

K

Kinhsfull01

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
drugs helping in long run is a no you need focus and all drugs ive tried dont give you focus
:D

S

satcitananda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually play with ganjah in my brain but tonight playing sober. It's legal (medicinally) where I live. I have a licence for it. I don't feel like it gives me much of an advantage to be honest. Sometimes I realize that I don't even like poker while I'm high and just shove all in so I don't see how that is an advantage.

T

TheDev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont think playing poker on any drugs at all should be advised. Any and all drugs alter your state of mind and change how you would normally read situation and react. But I dont think partaking in certain things is a bad thing away from the tables. We all have our vices. As long as you arent hurt you friends, family, neighbors, or co workers what you do on your own time is your own business.

Luchobusne

Luchobusne

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t think that drugs are the answer for better performance. You can do whatever you want with your life. In my case what I found very useful was a good diet, some exercises and some yoga or meditation. I can stay all day focused and had a great performance, especially those moments where the pressure on RL tournaments is huge. :D

swimbles

swimbles

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good luck with that going forward, mate.

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
can you play on weed and beer? it just screws with my judgement :confused:

I have a high tolerance for both. I don't really play when drunk or high. I find I play better when relaxed. I think patience is a big advantage.

G

gazdagleszek

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Opinion

Bad bad very bad idea to use any drugs alcohol etc when you play. Need to concetrate hours and hours and can not afford any mistake because you are high or something. I do not support any of these.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bad bad very bad idea to use any drugs alcohol etc when you play. Need to concetrate hours and hours and can not afford any mistake because you are high or something. I do not support any of these.

It's true. Honestly, I support this idea of remaining "pure."

Gloria_Legenda

Gloria_Legenda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't even know what to discuss in this matter...

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chain smoking cigarettes is my worst vice, and definitely goes with poker, online anyway.

As for taking the harder drugs mentioned, or performance enhancing drugs, I doubt it's worth it in the long run. It seems to me either your body or your bankroll will take the hit in the end. Anyway to each his own ..

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to smoke a joint while playing and i think i make less rushed decisions...

Gonegreen420

Gonegreen420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just a fyi....We have Gonegreen420 in Illinois in 2020!!! But I would advise not to mix poker and the green.Save the green for after you cash via tourny/ring game etc.....:D

nurjemal

nurjemal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
playing poker it is an adrenaline rush for me
I don't like foreign chemicals

G

ggteam2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Drugs isn't essential for living so i would rather not do them.