COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Considering that I have been playing poker for 12 years, I can say with certainty that I am addicted. The problem is when this addiction does you more harm than good, financially, emotionally, psychologically... everyone knows what state he is in.

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Did you know that if you win 1000d from poker tournament, your basic level of dopamine ( - which being on its normal state, stedily past trough our nervous system or som for long period times, brings that way the best out of all of us, you are motivated, calm but thinking clear, gets you going forward etc.,- ) changes some way permanently, so that you not gonna get same satisfaction if winning another 1000d.

Dopamine is kind of a our currency what we all need, for example to be able to play poker.

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
A lot of things can be addicted if the person doesn't have psychology control, I met a girl who had to eat chocolate every day, she one time ate so many that had chocolate coma, witch is worst than alcohol coma...so, yes it may be, depends of person to person

Last edited:
staytrue001

staytrue001

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, if you are not a well-disciplined person, poker will quickly become your addiction, if you follow the rules of smart play, you can either avoid it or delay this period

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, gamers should be sent for compulsory treatment

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Poker can become an addiction. This is a fact and there are many different examples of people who are addicted to the game. Luckily, this has passed me by and I play poker when I want and how much I want.

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Yeah, I think you can become addicted to poker.

T

tor_m7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Every month deposit about 100$. And everything lost in spins. Flash Spins is an Addiction!

X

Xcalibur

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Poker is a game of chance, you can become addicted and addicted to gambling if you are predisposed to this disease.

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes of course it can become an addiction

you have to be able to quit when you should quit and not play with more than you can afford

if you have problems sticking to it and notice that you keep on playing with money even though you shouldnt and when you have compulsions to play often then you need help

valen.bs.95

valen.bs.95

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think yes. Any games for money can become an addiction for certain people.

Pabloro10321

Pabloro10321

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I am sorry to tell you that any action that you cannot control and that causes you a problem in the social, family or personal spheres is an addiction and poker or gambling are no exception, although it will depend on you that this is not.

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
You can play it and not make it a habit. If you're losing lots of money and it's all you think about, then you're on the addiction track and only heading for serious consequences. IMO, you should always play for fun or professionalism AND within your means!

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Let's not forget the most important thing ! Poker is a game of chance. All gambling is dangerous because it can cause addiction, which means you can lose your whole life, property and family.

I know of several such cases in my friends' real life.

no one will tell me that poker is a game of skill. because it is not.
Poker is a game of chance in which skill and experience count.

A

Avangart1

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Maybe because poker is a game of chance, and not every player can control himself.

nachopaulo19

nachopaulo19

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play without management, you can, because you can end up going bankrupt trying to recover what you lost. A tip is to have a winning and losing goal, because I see players who lose control when they are winning and end up losing everything, and players trying to recover what they lost and also lose everything.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Yes it can turn into addiction, it all depends on the person. His habits, priorities in life and caracter strength.
If you prioritise your life activities / goals right and stick to them, you cannot become addict. If not, any activity/vice/behavoiur can become addiction and affect your life.

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Like any game for money, it is very possible that it becomes addictive.
So it is very dangerous
self-control is difficult and very important

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Definitely poker can be addictive as it is gambling for money. I will not go far and remember that my friend's brother is sick of playing poker, constantly trying to win money. Spends his salaries, savings, shows various tricks to get money to play poker:cool:

waitandblead123

waitandblead123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think poker can be as addictive as any gambling game.

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I don't know if poker itself can be an addicting game. I think that people with gambling problems are attracted to the betting and risking part.

idhemmy

idhemmy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Yes, poker can be addictive due to its psychological effects and potential for financial reward.