Poker and Alcohol

Y

Yoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For sure your game wont go up paried with alcoohol,mine deffinetly no:)

Samsonate

Samsonate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah I know the struggle if you drunk a little too much, your brain starts to make things you can't understand...
But what I like ist smoking some good mary while playing, especially in big tournaments, when I'm playing thight an the beginning, but later when the competitors get better i stop smoking because whem I'm high/blazed I'm very cautiously and often then I can't stop playing thight, thats the problem, but at the beginning of a big tournament i like it:)

OI7TuMuCT

OI7TuMuCT

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, you can not drink alcohol and play - he also played a couple of times and lost, then very sorry that he sat down to play drunk =) Conclusion - do not play drunk!

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you drink moderately you can play quietly, but if you drink too much you will lose the whole notion of the game.

imnoobpoker

imnoobpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never drinking when playing poker. Or it has to be a freerolls than I have lesser problems with it :)

bullishwwd

bullishwwd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
They say that drink and game is not very good, that's what happened to me today, I started with beer, and then a good whisky, and my game went to the bottom of the pit.
Today I realized that drinks and games do not match, as well as direction and drinks lol
:D:D:D:D
Very few times will these two things be compatible as ones cognitive judgement is diminished and solid decision making is poor. I have experienced same in past.

Generally speaking, you will certainly play your best with fewer distractions.

Wally

Ganwar

Ganwar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I think drink and play poker doesn't give good , results
Playing poker in right mood right time cool fresh mind pay better.

lourivalveras

lourivalveras

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play to Win...then you should avoid driking. But a poker game with friends better to drink

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes alcohol interferes with thinking in poker and the body is also bad, you can drink but then do not play poker because you can stay with 0 000 I already had so much tea to drink or coffee

vmsizo

vmsizo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you drink alcohol while playing poker? Does alcohol help you concentrate? Or on the contrary worse your further game?

38ec8cf1760cc5201ac360b486efcddf.jpg

paulinhlt

paulinhlt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on the amount of alcohol you drink.
A little amount makes you even more relaxed and less tense to decide

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Game and drinks not match, driving and drinking is too bad

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Maybe in a small amount of alcohol and does not harm, but I am against alcohol during the game (in any quantity) !!!!

koisug

koisug

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play online, or I play live, I never drink alcohol, even light. But when I meet with friends and for fun, we sit down at the table, then why not. In this case, the main pleasure and mood, so that the glass of another thread does not hurt much)))

tilan501

tilan501

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it can make few people play better, and most of them play worse.
I don't like it because it takes out your focus, make you loose attention to details that are critical when playing poker. And it also makes you ''show'' to your opponents what you have by over expressing reactions.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Read something early on about mood and mindset. Drinking was one of the things included in that article. I never drink and play poker. There are many other enjoyable activities that I'd rather do drinking. Even if with a rough day at work, rather not play. Find my focus and patience will just make it a waste of time, result wise.

T

titiduru

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will drink a beer, maximum two, but never more.

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that alcohol dulls the thinking and provokes senseless actions which lead to the loss

T

Two6JJ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not drink when I play. It only seems to cost me money.

Dibsmaker

Dibsmaker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't drink too when i play... Some times i drink one beer to play but never much more.

WOLF55555

WOLF55555

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't drink alcohol during the game. I do not drink alcohol. I believe that alcohol interferes with the game of poker.

WOLF55555

WOLF55555

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't drink alcohol during the game. I do not drink alcohol. I believe that alcohol interferes with the game of poker.

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Alcohol and poker this two word can not even stand together. When i have some drink poker is taboo. But yesterday i played and it was my big mistake...