yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
it would include a great deal of courage and resilience in the two aspects you mentioned.

C1ownSue

C1ownSue

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I think poker is a game for all lovers of card games. For if there were no ordinary amateurs in it, and not those whom we used to call "professionals", the game would not have been so popular and interesting.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Poker is a game of intelligence with many variables, for which the players must be of a certain level of intelligence to succeed.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
poker is a trickster's game, to make money from naive people, currently there seems to be only tricksters in poker, it has become more difficult to win

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
not really ...I mean you have to have a minimum knowlege ...you can just sit down and play ...you have to prepare a little bit :)

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
a little knowledge to understand when and how to play to learn bluffs that will give you a lot of profit if you study it a lot of luck and a little patience and you are ready to play studying people in live poker also need and psychology is a little bit now you are already a poker player:)

valen.bs.95

valen.bs.95

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think yes) You need to think a lot, but luck is also needed

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Modern poker and software, bonus programs greatly simplify the entry threshold, so you don’t have to be super smart to play, but you need to adequately assess your capabilities.

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
По вашему мнению, чрезвычайно хорошему игроку требуется исключительно высокий интеллект?

Я бы сказал: «Нет». Чтобы стать хорошим игроком, нужно только терпение и удача. А в живом покере умение читать людей.
I disagree. Intelligence and logical thinking are the two main qualities of a good player.

olejean

olejean

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker doesn't require a lot of intelligence. But a fool man definitely won't be able to systematically win tournaments. In my opinion, there are several criteria that a successful player should have.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
This is an intellectual game. The success of poker players does not depend on chance or luck, but on the knowledge of tactics and strategy, the ability to calculate the moves of opponents, and to a large extent on an understanding of psychology.Stay positive: A positive attitude helps to attract good luck. Focus on your accomplishments and future goals. Be grateful: Don't forget to give thanks for everything you have and everything you achieve. Gratitude helps you attract more positive things into your life.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
If you know about strategy and obviously luck

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think that poker is a game for everyone and everyone, only not everyone will win in this game.

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A good player must have above-average intelligence. Most people who commented consider intelligence and education to be synonymous. A person can be intelligent, and he does not need to be educated and vice versa. Intelligence is the ability to quickly and efficiently navigate new and unfamiliar situations, able to learn from experience, easily adapt to new situations... Educated and uneducated people can learn to play poker, but intelligent people will be more successful.
Yeah. I agree with this. Although I have seen plenty of players of a lesser integligence who play poker, they aren't really successful. But they can still enjoy the game and the occasional win. You need a lot of intelligence to be successful.

Top 10 Games Poker Tells