Pocket Aces or Pocket 2's

J

Jeister

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
AA

I don’t think that there is at least one player who wants to see deuces in pocket cards. unless of course there is at least one on the board

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pocket aces, of course, but I'm risky and often like playing with two deuces even if big bets.

tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A little humor on the forum)) 22 in the draw will only be in one case. I'm on BB and they let me watch the flop

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So I definitely like my 22 hand, but to pick it over AA is just ridiculous. Why would you want the worst pair over the best pair in any situation? If you get to the flop, you have all overs for the 22.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love any combination of cards that bring me victory! So no matter what starting hands you have, it all depends on the opponents at the table and their style of play.

mpelletier92

mpelletier92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pocket rockets for the win.

I fold my pocket deuces unless I'm BB or SB and I can take advantage of a weak opponent.

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol AA or 22.... hmmm let me thing about that.... lol.....

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Obviously aces.

I doubt I get credit for this as a quality post.

T

tigervball

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pocket 2s. I’m never losing much with 2s but I can win a lot. With aces you usually don’t win much but when they lose you tend to lose a lot.

Great point! It’s all about expectation isn’t it. Any hole cards can win and any hole cards can lose. Still, given the choice I take AA!

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
As another replier put it into perspective, there's an argument to be said for pocket 2s in that you're less likely to lose a lot but have the potential to win big, while with pocket As you're more likely to bet big and have the chance at being upset since it's so tempting not to fold an elite hand.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate..Welcome to the forum!.Your . question is easy to answer pocket aces.It´s the best hand pre flop in poker..

walkkking

walkkking

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOOOL! What is this question? :D Absolut is Ace pair. Sometimes is good ,the pocket 22 , just if somebody raise you need to fold.The 22 is suprise cards. The AA's is best at preflopp.

G

gryllz_wins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think OP is just making a joke and having a laugh. Preflop of course if you had to choose you would choose the hand with the highest chance of winning, in this case the aces. Unless were I to have psychic abilities an know when another 2 comes on the flop.

1player2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Preflop aces. Why would you not want the best hand ever created. In general I love pocket pairs for the value of a well disguised set or full house. Good Luck

Good Luck To All:cool:

M

Mmmmkkkk1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Aces sure! But once i win aces with duces, cos i had quads:)