Is playing Stoned good for your game

Perceval

Perceval

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you believe really that using particular substances can help you improve the way you play?

It must be serious, recreational use these ways of substances can be fun, but it will never allow you to be better.

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wonder off in your mind while waiting for your turn to act when you don't even realize that its your turn to act "Oh, its my turn (smiles)" or maybe cant get any reads on anyone but yourself and cant tell if a player is being loose or tight. don't thin its a good idea to smoke marijuana when playing lol

B

berryryan2488

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on the player I guess. I smoked quite a bit when I was younger and it really made me careless at the table. The social atmosphere was fun when I was playing with friends, but if I went into a live event baked then I might as well have just given everyone my money to save myself time. I don't smoke anymore, it's been 3 years and I haven't had a problem since. I don't know if I should condone drugs but if it works for you, go for it.

dzemer

dzemer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Smoking before playing and in the middle of playing is nit good idea. If you get to a table where are slow players you will be sleepy and you start to play like "ohhhh come on, play, play, i will speed you up, raise raise... All in". Thats my opinion :)

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I'm guessing the majority of posters in this thread haven't heard of the expression 'horses for courses'...

Mortis71

Mortis71

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
:stoned::lollypop::):stoned::rolleyes::lollypop::stoned::cool::lollypop::stoned::eek::lollypop: haha

Top 10 Games