Playing poker is very good, what do you think?

valen.bs.95

valen.bs.95

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
If you like playing poker, then this is definitely good.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
it´s not very good at all to play poker, to play some as hobby is okay but saying it´s good lol

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think that if it's good, obviously if you do it responsibly because there are things in poker that you can apply to your life and vice versa.

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Poker is the best game in the world :love::love:

nakiesQUensyyy

nakiesQUensyyy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I agree it gives your brain more information and you will become smarter

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
For me, poker is an interesting game that teaches patience.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing poker is great to spend free time.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It all depends on how you win.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker can be good for you mentally, financially, and socially.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
the best mental gymnastics with the possibility of earning money, mainly by taking part in the card chat that helps to bankroll in freerolls

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Hi, I think that poker is a game very interesting because you need to evaluate a lot of things, and face the bad beats, selfcontrol, etc.
It’s nice play poker.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
as long you dont forget about your family and your life in general , it is ok :) , my advice is to play just as a hobby :)

Kerasuss28

Kerasuss28

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
In the 20 years +- that I know poker and play I am more profitable
instead of gamble with slot machines…
I mean if I only just played poker games I was a winning player past 20 years , I’m 39 years old .
the addiction for me of gambling/slots = you can win a lot of money in short time (with 1spin)..
the struggle is ,, you can lose whole bankrol in short time aswell,
i wish in future I just chill and play poker ,and never loss too slots again ,
good luck to all gamblers 🍀🤟🍀🤟🍀

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The question of whether playing poker is "good" is subjective and can depend on various factors, including your personal goals, values, and how you approach the game. Here are some considerations:

1. Entertainment and Recreation: Many people enjoy playing poker as a form of entertainment and recreation. It can be a social activity that allows you to engage with others, challenge yourself intellectually, and have fun. If you approach poker with a healthy mindset and view it as a recreational activity, it can provide enjoyment and relaxation.
  2. Skill Development: Poker is a complex game that involves strategic thinking, decision-making under uncertainty, and psychological analysis of opponents. Playing poker can help develop skills such as critical thinking, emotional control, and risk assessment. These skills can be valuable in various aspects of life, including business, negotiation, and decision-making.
  3. Financial Considerations: It's important to approach poker with a realistic understanding of the financial risks involved. Poker is a game where skill can influence long-term results, but short-term luck and variance play a significant role. If you have the necessary skill, discipline, and proper bankroll management, poker can potentially be profitable. However, it's crucial to set limits, play within your means, and avoid gambling with money you can't afford to lose.
  4. Responsible Gambling: If you choose to play poker, it's essential to do so responsibly. Set limits on your time and money spent on the game, maintain a healthy balance with other areas of your life, and be aware of any signs of problem gambling. Seek help or support if you find that your poker playing habits are negatively affecting your well-being or relationships.
  5. Legal and Regulatory Considerations: The legality of poker varies depending on your jurisdiction. Ensure that you are abiding by the laws and regulations governing poker in your region.
Ultimately, whether playing poker is "good" or not is a personal judgment based on your own values and circumstances. It's important to approach the game with awareness, responsibility, and a balanced perspective to make the most out of your poker experience.

nameless

nameless

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Yes is a good game .. need some study and pratice..just need to play the money you can afford to lose and get a little better every day