Thiagon

Thiagon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I prefer the times when I have a calm mind.
My preference is for the night, but on weekends when I'm free I also like to play during the day.
The important thing is to always play without worrying about other commitments.

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I can play anytime, but i prefer day and evening.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! Ordinarily I'm play Day, but sometimes, if I feel very good:), I'm play Night too...:p
I think, necessary adjust under own physical conditions on the present time...:cool: I think, this is best decision,
because own physical conditions is very influence on the results.:pcguru:

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a family, a small child and work, I can only play at night, even if I have a day off, I spend time with loved ones

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
The best time for me to play is in the evening, because during the day I am at work so in the evening I relax at a mtt

C

Chicungulla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I definitely like to play more at night but the best tournaments with large sums of money from Anar are in the day so we have to vary or exchange depending on the tournament we want to play

Ram41k

Ram41k

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker play

I think for a game of ksh - there is no difference whether to play day or night. As for MTT tournaments, big tournaments with big wins take place in the evening.

felipem29

felipem29

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
short time..

Due to the little time I have during the day, I only have the option of playing short tournaments such as sit & go, during the afternoons, because at night, I have my duties as a father and husband :D:D:D, because afterwards they can make me angry hahaha.:p:p

GGthiagoXD

GGthiagoXD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many players can do it all day, however, there will always be an hour when you feel better to play.

I usually play at night, I'm not even watching the phone, or the TV, or anything. I only play poker. and at night i'm great
Me too, I feel more comfortable the silence and the tranquility of the night is excellent for playing poker for me too. poker night club XD

ScoobyEdu

ScoobyEdu

How about some fun games?
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Unfortunately, the game of cardschat, for us in brazil, is in the middle of the afternoon, at 4pm.
It is a time that I am particularly at ease, especially nowadays, but as I am a fan of it ...
I try to play anyway ... sometimes the day is more peaceful and we can go further ...
But my strong schedule for games at CC and other buy ins is from 8:30 pm.

KasyakoFF

KasyakoFF

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play in the evening! when the main tasks are done, you can lie down and relax while playing:cool:

Viparida

Viparida

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play in the afternoon, but i should change to play at night. Don`t know why but i have better results during evening.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well poker sites are setup for europe and uk so if canadians want to play in most high level tournies they are forced into very early mornings unfortunately ,but i prefer evening by far

dom97

dom97

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing ACR from the UK so mainly night do like an early morning jackpot shift to get the drunks.

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play during freeroll tournaments, which are usually at night, except for some that are in the afternoon in Argentina. I prefer to play during the day and go to sleep early to rest at night. When I pay the ticket I can respect that philosophy of playing during the day, I am more energetic and focused.
:jd4::wavey:

shibdevvar

shibdevvar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to played at night and it becomes habit as maximum leading websites tournament also starts in night time.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I love both day and night. To me nights have more people, more a challenge to last. Day games seem to have less players, more "in the money" opportunities.

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I need wait the children sleep, so i can play without noises... only night