Play a Game After a Big Win Right Away or Wait?

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A big win can give you a false high and then you crash, best to wait and see how you feel!! If its a heds up game that tool 30 hands to make you 10,000 keep playing but a long game i say wait!!

iudinvictor

iudinvictor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I stop when I reached $ 20. Because then every lost dollar want to play, but in the end everybody loses.
Here I completely agree. Not necessarily $ 20. As soon as you win. You need to stop, or wait a little. :)

iudinvictor

iudinvictor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, if you are not too tired and feel that there are still forces to play, then you can continue. After a long mtt it is possible and to have a rest, here already at any attention and concentration will be worse.

max entropy

max entropy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Win or not,I usually relax with some beers after many hours of playing.

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
do you play after a big win or wait till next day?

)) Poker is not a slot machine and from the fact that you wait nothing will change with respect to the game to you. It's important how you feel and my advice is not to play for a couple of days, but just enjoy what's already here, and then play again if you're not enough profit from the last victory.

Doblador bus

Doblador bus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do not know what we call great victory, in this game winning a hand is already victorious, taking the right decisions in the long run you will have the expected results

R

robcubus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It could be that after a great victory would prove luck in another tournament, maybe try to take advantage of the good streak. I don´t know, if it's a top prize, I might rest. It all depends on the physical state in which I am.

rari458

rari458

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I generally take a break, either if its just winning a big hand I'll sit out a bit and watch the action. I tend to get over confident after a win and would rather play safe a little bit than to lose it.

rodrigo1972

rodrigo1972

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well i prefer to wait and rest , then I start to play again but first I do my cashout xD

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My big win was so long ago that I cant even remember.I just play zoom and burn my money)))

I

Ioscu Ion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's better to wait but the temptation is great))

Top 10 Games