Play a Game After a Big Win Right Away or Wait?

I

irinafox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After win jackpot definitely you have to get rest. You have to engoy this happinest moment)

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not play after winning because I noticed I start losing afterwards

AlioJay321

AlioJay321

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
After big win, you must play passive if you play tourney and your stack is bigger average, but if you win on cashtables, just change and play with new stack:)

R

Rodrigonog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on mental tiredness, if you are too tired not to play

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I often take a rest. But in many times I played again and the results never are good enough, frecuently I lose part of the amount.

Awrpze

Awrpze

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to take a break. I have an issue with "positive tilt" and hubris gets the best of me.

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know , never had such an experience :rofl:

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
If I had a big win, I am assuming I am playing for 6 hours or more, so I am definitely going to have a rest and do a victory dance.

Matanzima

Matanzima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did not have a big win in online poker yet, but when I got my biggest prize after 9 hours of playing in a sunday million I took a day to rest, even because it was very exhausting for me and had no experience in long games.

P

parks124

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wait. I unfortunately have experienced "win tilt." It makes you feel invincible...like you are the luckiest person in the world, but bad things can happen with "win tilt."

M

marakhovskii

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think a good break will be useful to improve your skills

grinya774

grinya774

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on what is considered a big win if it gets really big, then of course I will take a break.

blanktheman

blanktheman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my humble opinion, rather wait before playing another game. Best thing is switch off and go to bed. If you want to play some more rather play with playmoney. It's very easy to lose your winnings just as fast as you got it.

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
After a Big Win, I will take a moment to enjoy, a beer or rum, relax and then back to a new target, keeping 50% of the earnings aside. :deal:

T

Tman300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn't have a big win from a tournament yet just go up on ring games takes a while but it accumulates but after playing so many hours like 6 or more I usuallly just take a little break or rest depending how long I can play throughout the night

W

watcher911

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Big win

If you scored a big win....you have probably been playing for a minimum of 5 to 6 hours...or more.....I would recommend waiting and resting before your next game

D

ds276

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The big gain is most likely a rest and a break is needed to restore the physical and psycho-emotional state. All the big wins!

blanktheman

blanktheman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i didn't take my own advice, i won 18 dollars and blew it all because i couldn't just close the program and leave. So learn the hard lesson from me, once you hit a big win, leave the program till tomorrow.

B

bravissim0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did not have very big wins. But when I play cash and win big hands, then on the wave of luck I continue to play further.

Rinat Akhmadullin

Rinat Akhmadullin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to stop and wait a bit, rest and take some money 😎

iudinvictor

iudinvictor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Before, I also had it that by winning 50-100 I continued to play, thinking that once the game went, you should not stop, and in the end you lose everything. But now everything is different, after winning I take a break, and then you play quite differently.

C

cjhanas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I'm on a roll, I like to keep playing so long as I'm not exhausted from the prior. When I'm in the zone, it'e easy to remain victorious. Waiting till the next day usually means the zone has passed.

B

bumerangue

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You got to play to have a big win, so if you have a big win you got to keep playing to try another one

Top 10 Games