*****October-fest Poker Chat Thread!******

F

feitr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Decent month :)

Is that for the entire month lol? If so you must be having like the sickest month ever when you add all the FPPs/sats money on top of that especially considering you were playing like 1 million hands this month right?

I've run really good this month all up (11BB/100 over 11k hands) but absolutely no volume.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 5
eNTy

eNTy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
shizzles bout paint

Well just select what u want, with the dotted line square icon, and to re size the white box just use the little squares on the edges of the white box.

Added screenshot, tbh having a screenshot of paint in your paint window is very trippy :smokin:

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    5.8 KB · Views: 6
S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ship the fking winning session of poker!!!!!!

Fist pumping all over the place after that hour

jewboy07

jewboy07

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Took down first in CC freeroll just now

so yay for first good day in awhile

B

bw07507

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good Day. Last couple hundred is my roommate playing 25NL

Attachments

• day.jpg
    day.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 4
JimmyBrizzy

JimmyBrizzy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Okay, I think its time to start taking shots at 10NL 6-max.......

Attachments

• 5NL.jpg
    5NL.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 4
zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is that for the entire month lol? If so you must be having like the sickest month ever when you add all the FPPs/sats money on top of that especially considering you were playing like 1 million hands this month right?

I've run really good this month all up (11BB/100 over 11k hands) but absolutely no volume.

Yes it was the entire month, 50 and change hours (50.3 I think it was?). With bonuses, since I'm running hot in those, I'm making over $100/hour. $5500+ on the month with bonuses. Unless I **** it up it'll definitely be best month so far :).

F

feitr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really nice job...you must get an insane hands/hr.

Anyways nl100 HU is the biggest joke on the face of the planet...the amount of ridiculous spewtards is unbelieveable. I am $160/hr in nl100 HU this month. Running good but still every time i play i just shake my head at the idiots playing it.

Granted when you run bad in HU you run so bad it isn't funny, but even if i win 5BB/100 at 6max i'm never really able to make more than $40/hr due to the fact that i play such short sessions (which is really bad) that alot of the time is table selecting and switching in and out tables. In HU i can still get 400 hands/hr which was all i've ever managed in 6max and table selecting is obviously easier and your edge is potentially HUGE. Definitely forsee a "OMFG HU TOTALLY SUCKS BALLS" thread from me in the future but right now it is like "can there really be this many fish playing"...course i played 6 max a little while ago as well and the players seemed worse than i remember. But i think a fish at 6max is like a super fish at HU.

HU only graph for this month.

Attachments

• hu.jpg
    hu.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
F

feitr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just did some quick calcs, and HU + VIP program is about the biggest joke on earth. 4400 hands i have made an incredible 625 VPPs and paid $240 in rake. So i get 1 VPP for every 38c in rake paid overall which means 2.5VPPs/$. At goldstar that works out to 1 fpp/20c, which i'm pretty sure means my "rakeback" if i got 50% placing in the 5400 sats is 10% and like 5% if you were to take the bonus (and the VPP/hand and fpp/$ rate basically is consistent over all the nl100 HU hands i have). And it also means you'd need >25k hands aka >65hrs of play in a month 2 tabling HU just to make goldstar.

How i rue the day i thought it would be a good idea to sign up to FT to play like 2 freerolls.

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah rakeback would be like a million times better with that. I've heard if you email Full Tilt and threaten to leave if you don't get rakeback you can usually get it. Not sure how true it is but it can't hurt to try ;).

dsvw56

dsvw56

I'm a Taurus
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah rakeback would be like a million times better with that. I've heard if you email Full Tilt and threaten to leave if you don't get rakeback you can usually get it. Not sure how true it is but it can't hurt to try ;).

Not that true obv, as they didnt give it to me. I even sent them screen shots of my database back when I was playing 80k+ hands a month. I didnt "threaten them", I just sent them a polite letter stating that I signed up with them before I knew about rakeback and now that I play much more seriously, I can't afford to play there without it. They basically told me to GTFO and I havn't played there since.

F

feitr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea exactly the same with me, except that i had never played with them. Basically said that i would like to move there, however, the only advantage FT had over where i was currently playing was rakeback and i absolutely would not move to FT without it.

They gave the same answer they give everybody, ie. we'll put you on a list, and haven't heard anything since.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The other night I played poker while drinking scotch until my vision got blurry. Ended up down just under a buy-in. :/

dsvw56

dsvw56

I'm a Taurus
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The other night I played poker while drinking scotch until my vision got blurry. Ended up down just under a buy-in. :/

Lol the other night my buddy was playing some drunken PLO. He ended up booking a solid win before calling it a night. Was at his house as he was going over his database the next day and he starts busting out laughing. Turns out he was playing PLO8 the whole night and didnt even realize.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually if I'm not drunk where I wanna pass out ASAP, I don't play too bad. I have pretty bad discipline regarding that.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guess he thought I had 2 3?

I think I see why some of you like HU so much

--------------------
HAND #1
--------------------

Full Tilt, $0.25/$0.50 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 2 Players
Hand History Converter by Stoxpoker

Hero (BTN): $82.25 (164.5 bb)
BB: $16.25 (32.5 bb)

Pre-Flop: Hero is BTN with K
spade.gif
K
diamond.gif

Hero calls $0.25, BB checks

Flop: ($1) 4
diamond.gif
club.gif
heart.gif
(2 players)
BB checks, Hero bets $0.75, BB raises to $1.50, Hero raises to $3.25, BB calls $1.75

Turn: ($7.50) 9
diamond.gif
(2 players)
BB bets $5, Hero raises to $13, BB calls $7.50 and is all-in

River: ($32.50) Q
spade.gif
(2 players, 1 is all-in)

Results: $32.50 pot ($0.50 rake)
Hero showed K
spade.gif
K
diamond.gif
(two pairs, Kings and Fours) and won $32 ($15.75 net)
BB showed 2
diamond.gif
club.gif
(a pair of Fours) and lost (-$16.25 net)

First hands I've played in a week.

F

feitr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this was the funniest hand i can remember in a long long time. villain manages to lose >100bbs in a limped pot that was $2 on the river. And WV i've encountered some bad players but nothing even remotely close to that lol.

--------------------
HAND #1
--------------------
poker stars, $0.50/$1 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 2 Players
Hand History Converter by Stoxpoker
Hero (BB): $192.40 (192.4 bb)
SB: $117.40 (117.4 bb)
Pre-Flop: Hero is BB with 6
club.gif
A
spade.gif

SB completes, Hero checks
Flop: ($2) 2
diamond.gif
club.gif
T
spade.gif
(2 players)
Hero checks, SB checks
Turn: ($2) 6
spade.gif
(2 players)
Hero checks, SB checks
River: ($2) A
diamond.gif
(2 players)
Hero bets $5, SB raises to $25, Hero raises to $191.40 and is all-in, SB calls $91.40 and is all-in
Results:[spoil] $234.80 pot ($0.50 rake)
Hero showed 6
club.gif
A
spade.gif
(two pairs, Aces and Sixes) and won $234.30 ($116.90 net)
SB showed 2
spade.gif
A
club.gif
(two pairs, Aces and Twos) and lost (-$117.40 net)
[/spoil]

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
can stars just give proper fpps for hu plz? I would actually move full time.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 4
vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
can stars just give proper fpps for hu plz? I would actually move full time.

You wouldn't actually though. HU sucks. It sucks big-time. -10 buy-in days being standard is life-tilting.

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
but my 4k hand sample says i'm a $100/hr winner. I'm gonna put 10k on a husng

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
but seriously if you're a solid winner I don't think it can suck that much if you were to get good imaginary rakeback plus those -10BI days are nothing in contrast to the numerous +5bi days....right?